Linh POV

The second Fitz called out my name was like a dream come true. I had plans for what I wanted to happen and I hoped it would end in a kiss. I decided that I was gonna tell him that I liked him and hopefully he would say the words back to me.

Watching him and Sophie date made me realize how much I really cared for him. I was happy for Sophie, I really was, but I used to wish it was me. And now my wish is coming true! Not wanting to waste any time with him I ran to a closet and he followed behind me. Once we were inside the closet I realized how small it was, which only made me more giddy.

But what if he doesn't like you back? Should I tell him? Is now the right time to tell him? All these thoughts raced through my mind, and before I could stop myself, I blurted out the words.

"I like you Fitz!" I said. "I really like you. I know this isn't the best place to tell you but know that we're here I thought you needed know."

He started talking but I didn't listen. I went over to him and dived for a kiss. Instead of reaching his lips, like I had planned, I kissed his hand. I took a step backward, shocked with what had just happened. Tears were starting to enter my eyes, but  concentrated on the water flow stopping once it reached my eyes and staying where it was like a blanket had just covered up all my tears. 

"But I" I started, only to get cut off.

"Look Linh." He said. "Your an amazing girl but I don't like you in that way. I have feelings for someone else. I'm flattered that you like me, but I don't feel the same way about you like you do to me."

"How? I tried everything. I acted nice, made myself look pretty, tried to act strong and tough. Thats what you said you liked. That was your type." I said. Feeling anger rise up in me.

"I like someone who can be true to herself. Who's selfless and loyal. And as you said, kind and brave. Your amazing, Linh. But I can't be with you."

"Then who is it!?" I said. Not being able to hide the hurt and anger in my voice."Is it Marella? Maruca? Or." I stopped. Realizing who it was. 

"No, it can't be her." I said

"Be who?" He asked. Sounding confused but I could see through him and I knew he knew who I was talking about.

"No. She had her chance and she blew it. She ended it and finished it."

"Who are you talking about?" He asked this time.

"SOPHIE!" I yelled! I was angrier than I'd ever been.

He tried to keep a calm and collected face on. He kept trying to sound confused and lost. But I knew that he knew. He knew what I who I was trying to talk about. He knew! It made things harder for me to get out because he just kept acting confused! My anger was at its worst and I was hurt. I love Sophie, but in this moment all I could focus on was the hurt and anger.

"She got a chance with you once. She had a choice on what she wanted!" I said regretting the words as they left my mouth, but I was to angry to care.

"She doesn't deserve," As I was talking I was cut off.

"ENOUGH!" Fitz yelled. "Sophie is more deserving than anything I could ever give her. She's beautiful, selfless, kind, loving, brave, strong, and a fighter. She isn't scared to speak whats on her mind or to stand up for those who can't! She's amazing. And she never ended things between us, I did. And I regretted ending thing with her everyday. I don't want our friendship to get lost, Linh, because of a crush. I do care about you. But only as a friend."

I was shocked. Lost for words, I decided to lift the blanket and let my tears come down. They rolled down my check, but that wasn't what I cared about. Everything I said, I hadn't meant it. It just, slipped. All my anger through the years, the anger of fighting the Neverseen, at my parents, at myself for everything I'd done to hurt someone, just escaped. The cage broke free and there was no locking it up. I sat in my own thoughts when I heard Sophie's voice echo through the halls. 

"TIMES UP!"

"Do you need anything before we go out? Do you want some water or anything to help clean up?" Fitz asked. 

It was sweet that he still showed kindness to me, but it only made the hurt inside of me grow. And I really didn't want to see him right now. I wanted to get away. Some where peaceful and calm. But I wasn't going to be getting that so I settled on somewhere else.

"I'll go to the bathroom and wash up. You can head on back. But please don't tell anyone about what happened. Just say I had to use the restroom and I'll be back soon." I told him. I rushed out of the room and down the hall. I turned around to see Sophie entering the hall, and hatred consumed me. But it was more than hate, it was hurt, sadness, confusion, and anger. 

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I went towards the mirror so see my reflection. My makeup wasn't ruined, My mascara was running and my eye shadow and eyeliner was smeared a little, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. I decided to fix up my mascara by pulling the water out of it leaving faint black lines on my face. I dumped the water into the sink and grabbed a towel and got it wet. With the towel I put dabbed the ends of my eye liner to help clean them up a bit. I decided that what I needed wasn't going to be in here so I walked to Biana's bathroom to use her makeup supplies.

Once I reached her bathroom I started taking out her makeup remover pads. I cleaned up what little mascara stain was left and cleaned up the edges pf my eye liner. For my eye shadow I just applied more and used a cutip to clean up any smears. Once it looked like nothing had happened I went left the bathroom and went to go back to the room to play the next round.

Hi! So I'm hoping that after this chapter people don't think Linh is still bad person. She just had a lot of anger that had built up inside her. Also next chapter I was think on making it in Biana's and Marella's POV so that will be coming soon! If you enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment any grammar mistakes or ideas you have. Bye!