Sophie/Fitz POV

The stuff Grady and Edaline brought was sweet for a moment, then a fresh wave of guilt started washing over her. She tried to hide it with smiling at everything in the box and slowly going through it. They all ended up laughing and talking about the small details in the box. Like how Sophie would only sleep with Ella, and how Dex and taken her iPod to upgrade it. The small things made her feel better and happier, but after Grady and Edaline left, the guilt came crawling back. She had saved the food they brought her for later, and she wasn't sure if she could eat with the guilt sitting in her stomach. She found herself starring at the pictures Keefe had drawn for her, the pictures included Her, and her parents in one of them, and in the other it was a picture of the gang. Well, everyone except Marella.

Elwin came in with something hiding behind his back.

"So I know that your either probably getting bored or you want to be alone for a little, but I have one more gift that should lift your spirits." Elwin said.

I brought out his hands from behind his back, and there sitting in his palm was little Iggy.

"Iggy!" I yelled, obviously excited to see the little imp fly over and settle down on my lap.

I stroked his fur as he gently stretched his wings. When he accidentally hit her hand with his wing, he jumped up and spun himself around so he was know fully facing Sophie. I just laughed at him and continued on petting him, which made him calm down. He started purring and the moment was sweet, until he let out one of his famous Iggy burps.

"Ugh Iggy!" I said, laughing and coughing from the stench.

"I guess some things never change." Someone said from the door way.

"Fitz!" I said sounding overly excited.

He just laughed it off and sat down on one of the chairs near my cot. Instead of letting him sit there, I pulled him up by his arm as best as I could and set him down next to me. I snuggled up close to him like I had last time I had seen him. He gently layed his arm across my shoulders and rubbed my arm/shoulder comfortingly.

"You know you don't gave to be so careful around me, right?" I asked.

"I know, but I should still be careful. I don't want to cause you any pain and I also don't need Grady to be mad at me for something like that."

I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him.

"You won't cause me any pain, and I'll make sure Grady doesn't get made at you. After all, you did technically save me." I said putting my point across.

He just signed, and layed his head back on a pillow. There was a part of me that wished I could read his thoughts like I could when I lived in the forbidden cities, but I respect his privacy.

"There are so many ways I could of stopped it all from happening. I could of asked if I could come with you and maybe this would never of happened. I could of saved you some of the pain."

"But then you'd have to go through some of the pain. For me, it isn't worth it. I would rather take it then have you go through it." I said, looking him straight in the eye.

His response was a small smile. We stayed in silence together, but it wasn't uncomfortable. We were both just lost in our own thoughts. Soon Elwin came in with yet again, another tray of medicine.

"On second thought," I said. "Maybe I would let you take part of it all."

Fitz laughed and Elwin just gave us a confused look before setting down the tray in front of me. I sighed and tried to open up one of the bottles. After trying to twist and turn the lid off, Fitz grabbed the bottle from me and easily opened it. I snatched the bottle out of his hands, a little annoyed about how he could easily open the bottle and I couldn't. Fitz just laughed yet again and took some more bottles and opened them, then set them on the tray for me to swallow and see if it tasted even more gross than the last.