The Spiritual Side🙏🏾🧘🏽‍♀️

You are probably thinking "How is this spiritual?" It is spiritual because it is an energy, a part of us that is not a physical being but shows physical features when a woman exudes it. We were born with it. Here are many different ways to active this

If Christian or Catholic, Study (in the Bible) Proverbs 31. This talks about what the feminine woman is and what she brings to the table. Learning about the virtuous woman is exactly what you need. Manifestation through prayer, affirmations, and speaking positively.

Other ways are :Meditation, Sitting in silence and letting your self listen(its a form of discipline), Manifestation through Affirmations and speaking positively.

Another great way is taking a goddess bath. Some do this for spiritual reasons and others do it for physical reasons. I do it for both.( I do it in worship to the God I serve because I believe that my body is a tempel and i do not own it because I did not create it therefore I must take care of what was given to me)

In a goddess bath you will need:
Candles and or incense
(if you want to use sage or Florida water look up what it is used for and how to use it first.)
Flower petals from any flower of your choice
A few slices of Lemons
Pink salt or any Bath salt of your choice
Melted honey
And essential oils

For some it is just a relaxing bath but to others it isq worship your body, to manifest good things, and to also heal from trama and old beliefs.

For music I suggest Healing music for female energy or if you are Catholic/Christian Gospel or Contemporary Gospel music will do.

Healing is very important in your femininity journey, you must not only forgive others, but you have to forgive yourself, for all the regrets and mistakes you made in the past. Letting go is one of the first steps. To cultivate your feminine energy you must be healed and made whole. If you are Christian or catholic, ask God to forgive you of your sins and forgive those who have signed against you.

Make promises to yourself and affirmations. What you speak will come to pass, your words are living whether you want to believe it or not. Continue to speak life to yourself and others and you will get life back.