"The White Man" Blame Game

I am not saying that there isn't racism and colorism in the world because there is and it definitely needs to be dealt with but sometimes we internalize these things and exude internalized racism through how we act towards ourselves and each other.

For my black women (brown skin and dark skin) this is more on the political side. This one is gonna upset some but I have to say it. This right here is what diminishes your femininity.
Let me just say it. DO NOT blame "The White Man" for your Ratchet behavior. What I mean is do not blame white supremacy as a way to defend that you are Ghetto. Being Ghetto is NOT cute At All not matter the situation or circumstances.
Being ghetto isnt about necessarily about the way you look, or even sometimes how you talk. And anyone regardless of race can be ghetto. However , feeding into certain stereotypes doesnt help anything. Think about it," being ratchet is only going to prove the points they try to make". When you are Intuned with your femininity as much as they try to show their displeasure because you are a black women they have no choice but to back off because you are showing them the opposite of what they expect and it shocks them. Not only just "white ppl" but also colorist black men and colorist mixed women. The reason why colorist black men and other ppl give lightskin females a pass for being ratchet is because they associate "light skin" with "feminine" and "soft" and they associate brown and dark skin with "Masculine" and "hard". This is why I share this femininity journey with you, we have to change this not just for other ppls opinions but for ourselves. Those lightskin females can be as loud and as Ghetto as they want they will still be looked at as soft and feminine because men like the way they look. Don't get me wrong brown skin and dakr skin females are very desirable. But when you do the same Ghetto and ratchet things that you see some lightskin females do, you will get a different response that will hurt your feelings. They will call you "hoes", "bust downs", "thots" ect. Because of the color of your skin so you might wanna set yourself apart and think twice before you do stuff like twerking out in public and there isn't even music on" or doing the cucumber challenge that had came out a few months back. Because you will be looked at as Ghetto and disgusting. It's not our fault for getting that response, but it is our fault when we use those responses to say it's okay to do it anyway because you will only get the same results,and now you are only proving what they say about you.