Part 1 (Prolgue)

''Dad how can you think like this? You said you won't force me for marriage and now for what purpose you're talking like this. At present I want to concentrate only on my work and nothing else." Mahir was annoyed by his dad's decision to get him married to a complete stranger.

"Mahir beta, I know now you didn't want to get married. You also said you want to concentrate on your work that's why I'm telling you marry her. Because all media will celebrate such a news if mahir Sehgal, the richest business man's son marry a poor village girl. Others will think that we're empathetic and gave life for a poor girl. It will enhance our business" Andy was greedy for more and more money even after the becoming the richest business man in India.

"Dad but for that how can I sacrifice my life, my dreams" Mahir was sad

"Beta, you already told me that you don't have any dreams about your married life as you want to work 24 hours. Then what's the problem." Andy was trying hard to persuade him to the marriage.

"If I marry her then I won't act like a husband so she sacrifices her life. Every girl have some dreams about their married life'' Unlike Andy Mahir thought about others too.

"Hey stupid, she is actually lucky to enter such a house as daughter in law. Many girls are waiting to become your wife. She also cares about money. Today her father Amish and mother Purna will come here for wedding arrangements. Next week wedding. No more talks.'' Andy went out saying this leaving behind a puzzled mahir.

"How can I cheat a girl. I don't love her or even have met her. Oh god'' Mahir said to himself.
Suddenly someone touched on his shoulder. It was his mother Sumitra.
"Beta, I have seen her. She is a good girl just like you. Your father is making you married with her for his selfish desires. But I'm sure she is a good girl. Now don't overthink. After marriage you'll start loving her.

We're arranging your marriage next week because you know on that day
Is your brother Yuvraj's wedding with his long-term lover - Vishaka. So we can arrange 2 marriages a day. Yours and Bela, Yuvi's and vish.''

Atlast for everyone's sake and happiness mahir accepted for the wedding.

''Oh aunty, I loved this lehenga. How much will it cost'' asked vish sitting near sumitra selecting dress for Sangeet party. Mahir already told that he didn't want any other rituals like haldi,Sangeet for his wedding. So only yuvi's vish's is being held.

''90k'' replied Sumitra
"Oh that's so cheap" said vish. She was a stylish and glamourous girl.
Atlast she took a very expensive lehenga for the Sangeet party.

__________________

''Papa I'm accepting for this wedding only for you. I know you want to close all the debts and secure my life."
Said Bela to her father Amish

"Beta,they are good people and we won't ever get such a proposal for you ever in this lifetime." Amish consoled his daughter.

'' I know papa, but I don't know how I'll cope up wih that family. They're ultra rich. And I haven't seen mahir sir yet."
Bela was tensed.

''Bela,you are flexible and you can adapt to any situation you want'' Purna caressed Bela's hair gently.

Then bela went to her room and closed the door. Actually she was sad and didn't loved this marriage. But accepted it only for her parent's happiness. She sobbed.
Why God, why this punishment. I haven't done any sin but I cant bear this punishment. I think I can't adjust to such an upper class family and maybe they treat me like a servant. But I'll accept all those for my parents.