Part 43

Vish:Pls wait yaar
Yuvi:What's it? Stop kidding
Vish:I'm not kidding
Suddenly a girl came. She handed over some papers to vish.
Vish:Polomi aunty next time when doing such things make sure you lock all these important papers on some locker or so or otherwise people like me will stole it.
Polomi:What
Vish:You are having duplicate papers. This is the original ones.
All were shocked.
Sumitra:Vish,you saved us. Thanku beta. And polomi you were my sister,I believed you and allowed you to stay with us after your husband's death. You made your daughter marry mahir. But what you wanted. You wanted our property isn't . I'm not going to spare you.

Polomi:Sumi....pl....e...ase....I'm.....not...th..at....
Andy:Stop it and get out from here with your daughter
Ruhi:Uncle I'm daughter in law
Shivin:Ideal daughter in-law. Did you had that thought a few minutes ago. You wanted us to go out or else you'll call police.
Ruhi went to mahir and held his legs tightly.
"Mahir,mom trapped me. I didn't want any of your wealth. Sorry mahir. I'm your wife na please save me." She begged with crocodile tears.
Mahir:No,now I won't .
Sumitra: Beta,it would be a shame for us if she's in the police station. Maybe she's right. Polomi trapped or brain washed her.
Polomi:Ruhi you cheated me. Sumi di pls forgive
Sumi:No way
The police came and took away polomi.

"Thank god,how ever I escaped. Now I should plot something. But how vish got that papers. No idea! Now my moves should be more careful." Ruhi thought.
She was on upstairs thinking but suddenly someone pushed her down she rolled down the stairs and fell down with a scream. Vish came running.
Vish:Oh Ruhi you fell down. Have you slipped or an mysterious,invisible power came and pushed you down.
Ruhi:What? Help me to get up
Vish extended her hand to help her.
Vish:Maybe the ghost of someone whom you killed pushed you down.
Ruhi:I killed! Be..la....
Vish:What?
Ruhi:Nothing
Ruhi went away,vish smirked
''Now no one can save you,poor ruhi'' vish muttered.

R

uhi was in her room.
"Now I'm sure,something is wrong. Someone is trying to harm me. Was vish right? The one I killed? Bela,is she her soul here. Then what will I do. Now mom is also not with me. What will I do? If Bela's ghost is here,she may kill me. NOOO!!!!!! I want to live. I want to be with mahir. " She thought. Her mind was filled with terror. She went and closed all doors and windows fearing if her ghost may enter through window.

Someone knocked the door. Ruhi jerked off and fell down from bed with shiver.
"Someone is knocking the door. Will it be Bela? No I'm not going to open" she whispered while trembling.
But as the knocking became louder she went and opened the door. Thankfully it was mahir.
Mahir:I have been here for long. What were you doing? Why are you sweating and shivering?
Ruhi:Fe...Fe...Ver
Mahir:Okay come on.
He gave her medicines.
Mahir:Now are you okay
Ruhi:Ahh better. Mahir you're so loving. I love you darling
She faking love hugged him
Mahir:Ruhi,I will do it if anyone is Ill. No need for these showoff.
He went out.

"But vish tell me how you did it? I know you're not that intelligent" Yuvi was begging Vishaka to tell how she replaced orginal papers with fake ones.
Vish:So you're telling I'm fool.
Yuvi:No,not that. Please tell me.
Vish:I sensed something was wrong as I heard the conversation of Ruhi and polomi. Then I did it
Yuvi:I haven't completely trusted you.
Vish tried to catch him but he ran away atlast both fell on the bed.
Yuvi:Oh my sweetie is looking beautiful now
Vish:"Now" means yesterday I wasn't beautiful
Yuvi:You're a nerdy girl
Vish:Oh really
She grabbed him by hair and lied on top of him.
Vish:Am I nerdy
Yuvi:No,you're so sweet
She kissed his cheeks

Mahir is in his office room in the house. But he isn't able to work properly. Something is hurdling on his mind. Atlast he threw away all the papers in anger. Now to his surprise, he saw an earring under all those papers.
Mahir:Earrings? Whose? I have seen it. It's bela's. But how it came here.
Suddenly Abhishek entered the room
Abhishek:Are you busy
Mahir:Oh no
Abhishek: Beautiful earrings! Whose it
Mahir:Bela
Abhishek was shocked hearing it
Abhishek:What
Mahir:No, no nothing. Why you came?

Promo:She's back
Target:90+