Part 5

Hey guys I'm very happy as my first story, "A love to remember" secured 10k views and is about to get 2k votes. Thanks a lot. Now I'm thinking of writing a sequel to that story and will soon publish it. Hope you will support that story as you have always been. Also read my story, "Tied by destiny".

               Happy Reading

"Mahir haven't you ready yet. There's no time." Yelled Sumitra.
Soon mahir wore his dress for the wedding.
"Oh god,today I'm getting married. But I'm happy that my wife is also not interested in this marriage. So I'll not regret of being not able to fulfill responsibilities of mine as a husband." He thought.
Soon mahir got ready for his wedding.

On the other hand Yuvi was excited for his wedding as he is going to marry the love of his love. To see vishaka Yuvi went to her room after getting ready, there she was wearing her jewellery.
"Oh my sweetheart is looking like an angel today. All will be jealous of you"
He said back hugging her.
"You are tickling me always" she was smiling while yuvi was admiring her.

Vish:We are marrying happily but the other couple who get married with us is getting married without any interest. Isn't?
Yuvi:Who said? Yesterday they were romancing in the bathroom. I saw.
Vish:So you are peeking into others bathroom.
She hit on his chest which made him yell, oh sorry it's not like that you misunderstood
Vish:I misunderstood,then what? Leave it, but till now mahir told that he didn't wanted wedding and how all of a sudden he started loving that low class girl?

Yuvi:Vish, don't mock someone of their economic status. Now Bela is one in us. So pls. I think bhai fell for bhabhi's beauty and her character. She is so nice.
Vish:Why're you praising bela? I hate it.
Yuvi:Don't call her Bela,call her bhabhi. Leave it. Now I'm the happiest person on this earth. After years I'm going to marry my soulmate.
He pecked her lips while she held him on his waist.
Vish:Soon our relationship status would be upgraded from bf & gf to wife & husband. I'm excited.
Yuvi lifted her and he spinned round
Vish:You're too romantic....

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Yuvi went and opened the door it was poulomi (sister of sumitra).

Poulomi:Now,sharing a room. What the hell it is? Youuuuu whyyyyy
Yuvi:Aunty are you ok? Why're you yelling? I just came to her room. Nothing more. Whatever we'll be married within hours. Just stop your drama.
Poulomi:Don't teach me. I'm elder. I know what is good what is bad. Now I have no time. Come down. Rituals have started.
"Oh yes my majesty" vish mocked her by making some dramatic gestures which irritated poulomi. So she went down stairs.

                ******************

"Bela beta are you ready" asked Purna looking at her daughter.
"Yes ma," she replied gloomily.
Her desolation and melancholy were reflecting on her voice.
"Bela, don't be sad. You're coming to a good family. Sumitra will be like your mom,Andy like a father,kuhu like a sister and mahir your everything " she consoled Bela.

"Other facts are true but mahir how he will be my husband. We will be 2 strangers living in same room." She thought.
Soon Purna and Amish took her to mandap. On one mandap Yuvi was sitting while on another mahir was sitting. Bela sat beside mahir while Vishaka sat beside Yuvi.

 Bela sat beside mahir while Vishaka sat beside Yuvi

Yuvi's look (ignore face)