Part 40

Hey guys part 40th of my story accidentally went missing. So I'm rewriting it's summary. Ignore if you have read

Mahir got married to ruhi because of the pressure of Andy. 4 years passed but mahir wasn't able to accept Ruhi as her husband nor love her. Ruhi was sad as mahir didn't accepted her nor loved her. Mahir started growing a beard after bela's death. (Raghbir look) She forced him many times but all were a failure. That day was the wedding anniversary of Ruhi and mahir. Andy organised a party for them.

To attract mahir Ruhi wore a exposing white transparent lehenga. After the party in the room she played the song ang Laga de re and started dancing to it. Mahir felt as if it was Bela as once behir danced to this song. He went and danced with her. When the song ended he came back to his senses and went back to bed to sleep. But ruhi pinned him to the wall and was about to kiss him but mahir pulled her away and slept. Ruhi danced to seduce mahir but he ignored her.

Next day Andy received a call stating that they have got a investor who will come at evening. That day was the christening party of kuhu's daughter.
Mahir got busy in arranging the office room of the house if the house for meetings with investors.

(Ruhi's after marriage look is in the preview)