Part 14

While Bela was busy doing some works mahir decorated his room. He took a bowl of water and decorated it with rose petals which he bought yesterday. Then he decorated his whole bed and the floor with rose petals.
"Now onwards we will sleep together in this bed" he thought.
Then he decorated the walls with garlands of red rose.
"The ring I bought for you'' he thought while taking out the ring he bought for his love which he will make her wear while proposing her.
He was firm in his belief that Bela accept his proposal. Because from some days behaviour it was quite sure she will accept it.

After decorating he went out to call Bela to come inside the room.
"Bela, please go to the guest room. There's something for you there. Then come to our room" mahir said to Bela.
Bela:What's the thing mahir ji
Mahir:Bela please do as I said.

Mahir's pov

She looked confused thinking what happened to me. But whatever she went to the guest room. I was quite nervous. I know she will accept my proposal,but I don't know why I'm tensed. I already putted a sari for Her to wear and a note with it. Then I went inside my room and locked it and got ready to wear my outfit.
Mahir's pov ends.

Bela's pov

I was wondering what happened to mahir ji. He was behaving strange. I went inside the guest room. There was a box in the bed. I was curious about what was it. I slowly opened. Inside it there was a beautiful sari. But why today he bought a sari

(The sari mahir bought for Bela)There was a note with it

There was a note with it.

Bela,please wear this sari and come to our room. Don't wonder about anything. Come to our room. A surprise is waiting for you.

What will be the surprise? But I don't spare thinking about it. Instead I wore the sari he bought for me. I found myself pretty in that sari. Then I went our room. The door was closed so I knocked.

Bela's pov ends

Mahir opened the door. Bela was looking beautiful in that sari. Without thinking for a second, mahir took her in his arms.
Bela:Mahir ji, mahir ji stop. What's it?
Mahir:Bela I'll tell you everything
Then he made her stand in ground. Bela was mesmerised and wondered by seeing the decoration in the room.
Mahir:Bela you may wonder what's it?
Bela:Yes mahir ji. What's the thing? I can't understand.

Mahir caressed her cheeks and hair. Bela being disgusted by this took steps backward. But mahir went close to her. Atlast Bela was pinned to the wall.
Mahir:Bela,you seems frightened by me. Don't be afraid.

He went to the centre of the room. Bela too went near him.
Mahir: I hated being married. You know I only wanted to focus on my work. I had no happiness on my life except doing work which was my hobby,my pleasure. You changed me. I even lost my interest in my work. Bela I know you'll to be like this. I LOVE YOU BELA....
He sat on his knees with a ring on his finger.

Bela was shocked by all this. She suddenly got some flashes of memory on her head. Someone coming to her,talking to someone,and queralling with someone. Such memories came to her head. A tear dropped off from her eyes.

Mahir:Bela tell me. Do you love me? Is this year because of happiness or....
But Bela was not replying instead she was plainly staring on the wall.
At last mahir called loudly belaaaa....
Then only she came to her senses.
Mahir:Bela do you love me? Tell me
Bela:Stop it mahir ji! I don't love anyone. Before our wedding we agreed that we won't love each other not live as husband and wife. Then dont your words have value.

Mahir:Bela
Bela was acting mad. She threw away the bowls of rose petals and tore off the garlands. When storming out of the room she kicked the bowl of water and rose petals. Mahir held bela's hand.
Mahir:Bela why're you acting like this. Why are you angry? What's wrong?
Bela:What's wrong! Ha!!! You proposed me breaking our agreement. Then. You're harassing me. You cheated me. You broke my heart. You made my life soar.
Mahir:About whom are you speaking? I didn't cheated anyone nor made anyone's life soar.

But Bela didn't minded to listen him instead she went out of the room and went to the another room and shut the door. Mahir was angry by all this.
"Why Bela why you did this? I loved you a lot. But you're telling that I cheated you. I'm clueless about whom are you speaking? It's my mistake why I broke my agreement. I always used to be interested in my work and businesses and now why I fell for a girl" he thought while wiping off the tear.

He cleaned the room and slept.

Someone ringed the door bell. Bela went to open it. It was a girl
Bela:Who are you?
"I actually I should ask that, who you are" said that girl.
She appeared to be a stylish girl who wore a mini skirt and a crop top
Bela:I'm the wife of mahir Sehgal
"Oh I thought you were a servant. I'm .....

Who's she? Any guesses
Promo:-Bela and mahir fighting