Part 33

This part gonna be special as behir is going to be united again. Read and enjoy...

Happy reading

Mahir:Why you are here? Go with that bluddy Rahul. He's your sweetheart na!
Bela:Mahir ji,please give me few minutes to tell everything. We don't have much time
Mahir:"We" How can it be we? Now both of us are separated. We are divorced!
Bela:A paper or a signature can't separate 2 hearts who love each other more than themselves.
Mahir:Stop your philosophy. You don't allow me to love then please allow me to die atleast. Get lost!
Bela:Mahir ij if you don't listen to me,then I'll be the one who will jump off this cliff. I'll do whatever I say.
Mahir:Bela
Bela:All of these were a drama
Mahir:Drama?
Bela:Ya,I love you the most. Even if I try I can't love anybody else because I know how much you love me. Please listen.

You remember na,one day after being discharged from hospital Rahul visited our home. Initially I found him to be polite. But I didn't liked when he said you to go out as he want to ask something to me. I firstly thought maybe to ask my condition or to examine me as he was my doctor. But my thoughts turned upside down when he showed me something.

Flashback

Rahul:Okay Bela,
Bela:Dr,why you said him to go out. Do you want to examine me?
Rahul:Yes,I want to 'examine' you properly.
Bela:What
Rahul:You love your husband so much isn't
Bela:Yes
Rahul:Both of you are romantic
This disgusted Bela. Why he is asking such questions,she thought

Rahul:Actually I too want a wife like you. You are so perfect. When I saw your romance with your husband it was so hot. I loved it, especially your performance. Now I want that.
He took his phone and showed Bela a video which captured some private moments of behir.
Bela:What the hell is it?
Rahul:If you don't want this video to be seen by public. Do as I say
Bela:Dr.Rahul,what are you doing? Why are you black mailing me.

He said Bela to act as if she is cheating mahir. Otherwise he said, he'll post that video on public and using his powers he'll kill mahir too.

Mahir was stunned hearing all this. He cupped bela's face and asked teary eyed,"Bela,even if he says like that can't you just confess everything to me. I can even understand what you mean by moving your eyes. Why don't you confess everything. Are you foolish"
Bela:Mahir ji at once I was tensed hearing all these. When he said he'll kill you,I can't bear losing you. That's why I acted so

Mahir:At once?It's been happening since 3 weeks and you are saying at once. All problems in our life occured mainly due to your mistake. When vyom came between us,you ignited all those problems. If you confessed everything to me earlier then vyom haven't made such big problems.

Then when we went to a trip, you became stubborn to stay near that river alone when I went to buy food. If you came with me then shalaka can't attack you. When we went to the marriage function in your village for what the hell you went behind the mysterious lady that's why she kicked you into the room and all those controversies started. This Rahul's case if you told me everything back then I would do something. Why you act to be a foolish? You are educated but your actions....

Bela:Mahir hi,I only thought about you
Mahir:You can think about whoever but think using your brain.
Both got inside the car and drove to home. On the way both were silent.

"Now I want to kill mahir to make Bela mine" Rahul muttered while walking to and fro in his house.
Actually Rahul is an extreme psychopath. He started hitting his walls and when blood started flowing from his head be started laughing.

As soon as behir reached home, vish came running to then.
Vish:Bela,mahir are you 2 fine?
Mahir:mm
He went inside home. Vish was anxious seeing mahir so
Vish:What happened Bela?
Bela:I'll tell you.
When she told everything to Sumitra and vish both were shocked.
Sumitra:Why you didn't told us everything?
Bela:I was tensed. I only thought about mahir's security. In such a situation...
Vish: I'm your bestfriend. You could atleast talk to me. Now it's over. We can file a complaint against Rahul. That I'll do with Yuvi. But you please go and console mahir.
Bela:Okay

She went to bedroom where mahir was sitting depressed. Bela sat near him side hugging him. But mahir wasn't responding as he was used to do.
Bela:Mahir hi
But he ignored her. She pulled him into the bed. Now she was on top of him
Mahir:What are you doing?
He tried to pull her away and get up but Bela grabbed him so he wasn't able to get up.

Mahir's heart melted like an ice-cream.
Mahir:Bela,I know you are sad,tensed etc.. But pls when such things occur there's many ways for you to tell me everything. Please don't repeat it.
Bela:I understood my mistake. I won't repeat it.
Mahir pecked her lips.
Mahir:Do you know how much I was scared....
Before mahir can complete Bela smashed into his lips. They kissed♥ It was a kiss of love.