Part 46

"Andy, so what we can do now? " sumitra was completely puzzled.
Andy:We shouldn't let this marriage happen. What others will think, if our son marries and remarries girls, they will say he's a playboy.
Sumitra:One more problem is there. Whatever it's now he's marrued to ruhi. So if his 1st wife returns how rude it is to marry her.
Andy:But now mahir isn't obeying us. I know how to make him obey.
Sumitra:What's it?
Andy:You know na, you love him more than anything. So we can make use of that.
Sumitra:How?
Andy:I'll tell you

"Mahir leave me. It's already 9'00clock. Atleast now we should wake up" mahir was holding bela not allowing to get her up from bed.
Mahir:Its been long since I hugged you like this. I missed it a lot.
Bela:You can hug ruhi chudail na
Mahir:I tried but it was not that comforting
Bela:So you hugged her?  (Angrily)
Mahir:I was just kidding yaar
He hugged and kissed her cheeks. She went to washroom to bath pulling away mahir.

Mahir went out of the room. On the front of door ruhi was standing with a tea cup.
Ruhi:Mahir, tea
Mahir:New habit now. You know na I won't drink tea and moreover always mom gives me tea now why you?  Any drama.
Ruhi:Why mahir why you're like this. I love you more than anything but why you always prohects me as a evil.
Mahir:You're good, that's the biggest joke I have heard this year. I don't want to say anything now don't make me do that.
Ruhi:Mahir don't divorce me.  I want you. I want to be with you. That bela is cheating you.
Mahir:First of all understand one thing, I'm not a first standard child who believes what you say. I know who cheats and who not. Go away and one more thing I don't love you

Ruhi:Bela is cheating you.  She eloped with someone past this years and..
Mahir:Ruhi stop
Ruhi:she made a fake death story now when she was running short of money she came back to you. She goes with any man for money, she's not more than a-----
Mahir angrily threw down the tea cup which broke into pieces.
"Mahir ji what's the sound, are you fine? " asked bela coming from washroom without knowing the heated argument between ruhi and mahir.
Ruhi:You bela, you destroyed my life. I won't spare you
Bela:You're not spareing me since the past 5 years. How many times you kill someone.
Ruhi was stunned hearing it thinking that mahir didn't knew that she tried to kill bela. She went away.

Bela:Mahir ji why you broke this cup
Mahir:She... she said bad about you. I can tolerate if someone talks bad about me but I can't when it's about you.
Bela hugged mahir and kissed his forehead. Sumitra and andy was seeing all these drama.
Suddenly sumitra screamed.
Mahir:It's mom's voice isn't. What happened
Both ran to sumi's room. She was talking to andy. Bela and mahir hid behind the walls to hear what they are talking.
Sumi:Now I don't want to live. Look how bela destroyed my bachcha's life. He was living peacefully with ruhi but she returned. If he marries bela then I'll die.
Suddenly mahir jumped in between.
Mahir:Mom, why you're talking like this. Why, you love bela? But now you're acting as if you loves ruhi. You don't know her real face.
Sumitra:I don't want to hear your logic I'll end my life if this occurs.

"Mahir ji what will we do now? " bela asked sidehugging mahir in thier room
Mahir:We can go from here.
Bela:Mahir ji!
Mahir:Ya I'll arrange a house in the same city we can go there and live there peacefully.
Bela:But what will we do if sumi ma do as she said
Mahir:She won't it's a drama of dad and mom. I have been seeing them for the past 30 years. I know them well.

Promo
Sumi:Mahir please beta,listen to us
Mahir:I want only thing and that is I want to live with bela forever.
Andy:Okay we agree. You can marry her.

Behir in room
Mahir grabbed towards him.
Mahir:Now are you happy?
Bela:Ya more than anyone in this earth. But I will make ruhi and her mom suffer for what they did to our child.
Bela moving towards mahir and kissing him.

Target votes:You decide 😁