Part 41

I think you aren't bored with the current track. There will be few more parts of this story for this track to be completed. Hope you aren't bored with this extension.

Happy reading

"I dont know but why I'm like this. I'm living only in the memory of Bela. I can't love anyone. Why God is unfair?  Why he took her away from me. Dad forced me to marry Ruhi,but I'm sorry Ruhi I can't love you nor act like a husband." Mahir muttered all this to himself while arranging the room for meeting.
Suddenly Ruhi entered that room.
Ruhi:Mahir,,,,
Mahir:What Ruhi
Ruhi back hugged mahir.
Mahir:Ruhi you know na I don't love such things.
He moved away.
Ruhi:You're my husband but you're acting like this.
Mahir:You know me and know under what circumstances I married you. Then if you are doing like this it's ....
Ruhi:Mahirrrrr,why
She stormed out of the room.

It was evening. All got ready for the naamkaran ceremony.
"When will the investor comes" mahir whispered to Andy while ceremony was going on.
Andy:I think soon
The baby was named, ''Shreya"
Mahir took the baby in his hands and called her the name after kuhu and shivin did it. Everyone clapped. Suddenly Andy slapped mahir from his back.
Andy:Mahir,he has arrived
Mahir:Investor?
Andy:Ya,come on
He went with Andy to the office room in their house. There the investor's assistant was sitting.

"Good evening sir. He will come soon" said the assistant after blowing down at them.
Mahir waited in the room. The investor arrived. It was a tall,fair, handsome looking guy. He came and extended his hands for a hand shake.
Mahir:Good evening. I'm mahir Sehgal
Investor:Oh nice to meet you,I'm Abhishek Reddy.
Soon they got busy in their business discussions.
Abhishek:Actually I have a ma'am who instructs me to do everything.
Mahir:Will she come here?
Abhishek:She's in London. Hope she'll come soon.
When their discussions ended it was almost 2am. Abhishek was staying in Sehgal house and he and his assistant went to the room assigned to them.

"Every thing should be kept a secret. All should work according to plan. If anything goes wrong,you know na what's the outcome." Abhishek said to his assistant sitting on their bed room.
Assistant:I know sir. But he's very clever. We should move very carefully. If our plan fails then madam won't spare us.

Mahir is walking through the stairs to downstairs.
"5 years ago Bela went away from me in this day breaking my heart. I can't get rid of your memories. We lived together only for 1 year,but that's enough for my life time." He was muttering while walking.
Suddenly he slipped from the step and fell down. He lose his consciousness. Sehgals called a doctor and there was nothing to worry. He was lying on his bed in an unconscious state. Slowly he came to his senses.

Mahir's pov

Oh god,I fell down today. Where is my mind wandering. For the past 5 years it's like this. I cant control my mind. It's wandering just like a kite without string. I was not completely conscious. I felt as if someone was caressing my hair,my forehead. I tried to turn back my head to look who's it but I wasn't able to. A lady was in back of me. She was wearing a sari. Now she was going out of the room. The end of her sari was flying in the air. I tried to call her but sound didn't escaped from my throat. But I managed to hold the end of her sari tightly just to see who was it. She turned back and it was Bela....  She was smiling at me. I was shocked. I closed my eyes and pinched myself to know whether it was dream or true. When I opened my eyes she wasn't there. Was I dreaming? Maybe I'm always thinking about her that's why....

Pov ends...
Next day sehgals are having the breakfast.
Sumitra:Mahir,now are you well?
Mahir: Yes mom,I want to talk to you.
After break fast he went to sumitra's room.
Sumitra:What happened beta?
He caressed his cheeks.
Mahir:Im,I'm not well since years because of Bela. Yesterday I saw her.
Sumitra:Saw her! You're always thinking about her that's why. Pls forget everything and start a new life.
Mahir:Mom,how can you say that. Because of you all I married Ruhi. But I can't love her.
He went out of the room.
"What's happening with him. God pls save him" Sumitra prayed silently.

A girl is watching all this. She's covering her face with a dupptta.
"Now the game has began" she whispered.

Promo:Ruhi is fainted
Target:90+