Part 38

Happy reading

Bela was about to fall into the fire as she was faint but suddenly mahir jumped on to the circle of fire on which Bela was standing. She fell on his arms.
Mahir:I won't allow anything to harm you till I'm alive.
He took her in his arms and jumped from the room of fire. They made Bela lie on the bed. A doctor soon came. By this time Yuvi and others put off fire. A doctor came and checked Bela.
Dr:There's nothing wrong with her. Don't worry. It's because she was tensed a bit.

After a couple of hours Bela regained her consciousness.
Bela:Mahir ji
Mahir:Oh are you fine now
Bela:Yes
Mahir:Do you know how much i worried.
To mahir's surprise Bela pulled him into her and kissed him. Both had a passionate kiss. It was all seen by Ruhi who was hiding behind the walls.
Ruhi:I failed to kill Bela but I can kill mahir. If I can't make mahir mine then nobody deserves him.

Next day was the engagement of kuhu and shivin. Shivin's dad and mom came to Sehgal house.

Kuhu and shivin exchanged rings. All clapped. Like this days passed. Ruhi did many things to kill Bela but all were a complete failure. Kuhu got married to shivin.

After 7 months......

It was the 7nth month of bela's pregnancy. By this time her mood swings were increasing. Sometimes at midnight she would ask for something to mahir and he was forced to go to distant shops to buy it.

"Mahir ji, I can't sleep" one day she screamed at midnight crawling on the bed.
Mahir:What Bela
Bela:I want to kulfi
Mahir:Now,how can I go! I'll buy it in the morning
Bela:No I WANT IT NOW! 
Mahir:Bela it's night. And I'm sleepy too
Bela:If you don't go then I'll go
Mahir:You're such a stubborn girl. I'll go. Close your mouth
Bela:Close my mouth. That means you find me annoying. You hate me na. I know. When I became pregnant,I became chubby. That's why you hate me. Go with that Ruhi she's so slim and beautiful

Mahir:Bela,why you talk like this? I said so because it's night.  I didn't meant anything else. Why are you talking like this. I love you more than anything else. I'll go.
He got ready and went to a shop to buy kulfi. Within an hour he came back. Bela sprang on to him to get kulfis. Then she ate it fastly.

Such problems were with Bela. She became extremely stubborn and had dangerous mood swings too. Her prey was her mahir ji.

Next day morning
Kuhu:Bhai where did you went last night?
Mahir:To buy kulfi
Yuvi:At night!
Vish:Yuvi don't you know Bela is extremely stubborn nowadays mahir is seriously suffering.
Mahir:You're right vish
Suddenly someone roared from back. It was Bela.
Bela:So you all are taking bad about me,isn't it?
Vish:No..it's..
Bela:I know you all hate me
She went upstairs crying.
Then mahir went with her. He hugged her and said,"babe do you think I'll talk bad about you. You know na I love you the most."
Hearing this Bela's heart melted like a chocolate
Bela:I don't know mahir ji,but sometimes I don't know why,but I become extremely angry,sometimes sad. Don't know why?
Mahir:Bela it's quite common. It occurs this time. Don't worry. I'm ready to tolerate all your mood swings.
Bela:Do you know our baby said me something yesterday.
Mahir:What
Bela:He's waiting to come out
Mahir:Oh I forgot. Today is your check up date. Get ready. We can go to doctor

Soon both went to hospital. After check ups
Dr:Baby and mother is completely fine. No need of worry.
Mahir:Dr,so no problem
Dr:No problem at all. I will give you some medicines. Okay
She prescribed some medicines. On going back from hospital,Bela said she wants to go to a beach. So both went to a beach nearby
On the sea shore,behir stood holding each other's hands.
Bela:How beautiful it is?
Mahir:Yes,this moment is so beautiful.
Bela:When our baby comes this will become more beautiful.
                  •••••••••••••••••••

"Hello" mahir said receiving a phone call.
After few minutes he came to bela.
Bela:Why mahir ji? You look sad
Mahir:Bela,I'm sorry. But today I want to go for work for an important presentation.
Bela:No problem,you'll come back at evening isn't
Mahir:That's the problem. It's a presentation and meeting of all business men from India in London. I want to stay there for 1 month
Bela: 1 month!
Mahir:Please I want to go.

Bela:Mahir ji I'll really miss you.
Mahir:Ill be also like that Bela.
That was the night before mahir going to London.
Bela:I think when you come back our baby will also come
Mahir:Ya,but for these 1month please take good care. Take medicines daily,eat healthy food.
Bela:Arey I'm not a small baby
Mahir:But sometimes you act like a baby. I have bought something for you.

He took out a beautiful pendent.

He tucked bela's hair on to one side and made her wear it and kissed her earlobe

Mahir:I love you Bela
Bela:I love you too

Promo:
Ruhi:Now mahir isn't here. I know what to do. None will be there to protect her.

Bela in danger.....

Target:92+

Sadly this story will end soon.