Part 35

Happy Reading

Bela was not so comfortable in that sari as it was over exposing and she wasn't used to it. But wore it because of her 'Mahir ji'. The blouse was sleeveless and only had a knot in back. Sari was transparent too. Bela shyly came out of the dressing room. Mahir stared at her lustfully. He grabbed her close to him by her waist. His hands were running over her bare back and belly.
Bela:Why mahir ji? Why you told me to wear this dress? You know I don't wear such sarees.
Mahir:Mm
He wasn't replying but was embracing her silently. Bela felt shy as she found mahir was staring at her lustfully. He played the song,"Samjhavan''. Soon behir were slow dancing. After a long seductive dance both ended in a long passionate kiss.

Bela:Now tell me,why you told me to wear this?
Mahir:For this
Bela:For what?
Without saying a word he pulled her into bed. He was lying on top of her now. He started nuzzling over her.
Bela:Now I understood
Mahir:Great!
They made love.

Next day Bela found she was covered on a duvet. Then she remembered last night's incident. That day a party was arranged as it was bela's birthday.
Many guests came. All were happy except Ruhi and poulomi. Bela got ready in a beautiful salwar kameez

Andy(to all the guests- announcing):Good evening to all those who have gathered here and thanku to all for coming. Today it's a special day for sehgals as it's the birthday of our daughter in-law - Bela Sehgal.
Bela and mahir came to the stage. Once again there was cake cutting ceremony. A guy came to the function. Seeing him kuhu rushed to invite him. It was noticed by Bela only. She secretly followed both of them.

Kuhu and that boy were talking to each other in a corner of the house where no one was there.

Bela understood that something was fishy. She went to mahir and told him what she saw. Mahir and Bela secretly went to the place where kuhu and standing with that boy. After kissing kuhu's cheeks when that boy was about to go,someone held his hands. He was frightened thinking if someone has seen him. It was mahir
He was trembling with fear seeing mahir.

Mahir:What you thought? You can go away so easily after kissing my sister.
Boy:N---no it's not like that. We--frien ds.
Mahir:I don't want to know whether you are friends or not,I want to know whether you love each other.
Mahir smiled.
Boy:I can't understand anything
Mahir:Hey,I was just joking. If you love each other. We will talk to mom and dad and arrange everything. What's your name?
Boy:Shiving
Bela:Can you please tell us about yourself
Shiving:Yes. I'm living in this locality. Near this house. My mother's name is Amrutha Singh and father is Prathap Singh. We are a business family like you. I studied in the same college of kuhu. We met there and are in love since 4 years.

Bela:Okay,now can we talk about you to all
Kuhu:Yes
Behir went to Andy and Sumitra and told them about everything. They too where impressed of shiving.
When the party was over,when all guests where about to go,mahir screamed''One minute. Don't go"
Shoving came to the stage with kuhu and sat on his knees and said,"Will you Marry me"
Kuhu took the ring and kissed shiving's cheeks. All clapped.

Soon their wedding was arranged to be held on next month. Sehgals became busy because of the wedding.
But for some days,Bela is not completely well. One day mahir brought her,her favourite chocolate icecream. While eating it she vomited.
Sumitra:Beta,what happened? Are you fine?
Bela:It's been for so many days. I'm dizzy and nauseous. Don't know why?
Hearing it sumitra's face turned pleasant and hugged bela tightly.

Promo:Extra happiness for sehgals💓

Target:90+ votes