Part 30

Mahir:Ruhi,why you are here?
Ruhi:The employee whose hosting the party is my close friend. So she called me. Come let's dance.
Mahir:No I'm not dancing
Ruhi:Do you dance with Bela only,hehe
Mahir:That's my wish,to dance with whom.
But Ruhi forcefully grabbed mahir's hands and started dancing. As everyone is noticing them,he had no other way but to dance. Ruhi was dancing closely to mahir,while mahir wasn't even looking at her. Suddenly a call came to mahir's phone. But Ruhi didn't leave his hands to attend the call.
Ruhi:You can talk in phone later. Now we should make this moment memorable.
Mahir: Ruhi leave me.
Ruhi:No way.

"Bela,maybe he's doing overtime" said Sumitra to Bela as she was getting tensed as mahir is late.
Sumitra:You come and eat food.
Bela:But if he become late,then he always used to inform me.
She was ready eyed.
Kuhu:I called Yuvi too,no response.
Vish:Bela,you see. They are business men. Maybe any meeting,overtime work or party.

Bela:But...I...
Her words got broken and tears started flowing through her cheeks. Vish sat near her and wiped off the tears.
Vish:Such a bechari girl.
Poulomi:Hey,why is this girl crying.
Kuhu:Mahir bhai hasn't arrived yet,he's not responding to phone calls. That's why.
Poulomi:Is she a nursery kid.
Vish:Aunty,don't mock someone when they are really sad.
Poulomi:Oh I'm going. You sit and cry.
After sometime kuhu,vish and Sumitra went to sleep. Bela can't sleep. She was thinking of her mahir ji.

"What happened to him? Please bhagvan,save him. Why is he late?" Such thoughts flowed through her mind.
Atlast Bela went to the road to see if mahir was nearby.

"Because of Ruhi,now I'm late" said mahir who was in the car after the party.
Yuvi:Bhai,relax. You do one thing call her.
Mahir:My phone has no charge.
Yuvi:My phone also.
Mahir:I think Bela will be tensed.
Yuvi:Bhai,we will reach soon
"After reaching home,I'll jump on to Bela and give her bone crushing hug and kiss" mahir thought.
Yuvi:I know what you are thinking.After reaching home,I'll jump on to Bela and give her bone crushing hug and kiss. That's what you are thinking.
Mahir:How you understood
Yuvi:I know you well. But don't blush like tomato

"Mahir ji, isn't here" Bela wandered in the lonely road,looking for mahir. She has lost her senses on her tension.
When she was about to turn,a truck in full speed,going somewhere hit here. On the force of hit,Bela sprang to 2m away. Now she was lying in a pool of blood.
"Mahir ji,mahir ji" she said before falling to unconscious state.

"Patient's status: critical. Please transfer her to ICU. Very urgent." A doctor screamed
Sumitra:Doctor,is she okay.
Doc:We can't tell anything now. You just wait.
"Aunty,calm down. Nothing will happen to Bela" said vish in a depressed voice.
Kuhu:Have you informed mahir bhai.
Vish:I called them,but both of their phone is switched.

"What!!!!!" Mahir yelled on hearing the accident news of Bela front he house servant.
Yuvi and mahir rushed to hospital. On the way,mahir was crying and was acting abnormally.
Yuvi:Bhai,don't be tensed. Maybe some small accident
Mahir:I don't know if it's a minor or major accident. But my Bela,,,,,
As soon as they reached the hospital,they rushed to ICU.

Mahir:Can I see Bela now
Doc:Not now.
Sumitra hugged mahir on seeing him. Both cried badly.
Mahir:If something happens to Bela,then I'll too go with her. I don't want a life without her. It's my mistake. I didn't called her. That's why she went out to look for me.
Yuvi:Nothing will happen to bela bhabhi. God is with us. Don't worry.

Even though he consoled mahir, inside he too was tensed. Not only him but everyone were depressed and doubted if Bela will be alright.
Nurse:Who's the guardian of Mrs.Bela Sehgal.
Mahir:I
Nurse:Please sign this paper. You rescue her we need an urgent surgery.
Mahir:What?
He signed the paper
Mahir went near a place where there was none.
"Belaaa" he screamed.
"You are my love. How can I bear losing you" he said.
It was raining outside

Mahir's pov

I went out in the Rain. I felt like I was losing my senses. The whole world around me seemed to be rounding getting ready to get crashed down. When water drops touched my body,I felt like Bela was touching me. I can't live without her. Our marriage was a forced one. But now living without her......I can't imagine. The rain can't console me,nor my family. The only thing that can console me is Bela.

I sat in the muddy ground drenched in rain, screaming bela....
My vision seemed to be blurring. A familiar figure was coming near me,calling me bhai...I understood it was Yuvi. But now I can't hear anything nor see anything. I felt like falling down. My legs were wombling. I fell on to his arms.

Pov ends

The surgery began for Bela. It was complicated one. Due to major blood loss,they took blood form blood bank. Serious injury was there for head. At the end of that 12 hour long surgery,they can find out whether Bela will survive or not.

It's quite a sad part. Hope you loved. Will Bela survive? Or what will happen next?

Promo:
Nurse:He's doctor rahul,the most efficient neurosurgeon. If Bela can be saved,he will be the only one who can do it.

Rahul and team doing surgery.