Part 44

Hey guys,for the past few parts I have been getting really good response for the story. Thanks a lot. Hope you are loving the current track.

Happy reading

Abhishek is talking to a lady in phone.
"Ma'am I know,but you should be careful. If something goes wrong you know na,"
After sometimes he hung the phone.
His assistant came to him,"Sir,what happened?"
Abhishek:Some problems are there.

At midnight,vish got up from the bed making sure Yuvi is sleeping and then tiptoed to yard of the house. A girl is standing there. Her face is covered by a shawl.
"Vishaka,thanks a lot for all these help" she said to vish
Vish:Why you're saying thanks to your bestie
"Okay,is everything right? Did anyone suspects me?"
Vish:Till now everything's okay. But till when you'll be hiding like this. I'm fed up with all these. Please come and stab that bluddy Ruhi.
"I'll be coming soon. Tomorrow with a bang!"

Ruhi is sleeping on bed while mahir is sleeping on floor as usual. Today mahir isn't able to sleep. He even don't even know why. He kept on moving to each sides but wasn't able to sleep.
Atlast he went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Through the balcony he saw a person walking out from the house to the gate.
"Who's it? A mysterious person is here now. I have been feeling it for a while. Who will be that?"
He ran out to see him. That person on seeing mahir ran as fast as he could. Mahir followed him. Atlast he was able to catch him by the end of the shawl using which he/she covered the face.
Mahir:I have been a stranger's presence for some days for a while. I initially thought it will be my figment of imagination. Now I understood it wasn't figment of imagination but truth. Who are you? You fraud.

That person tried their best to run away but mahir held tightly so he wasn't able to run away. Both if them rolled on to the bushes nearby.
Mahir:How much you try you won't be able to run away. Today your real face will come out. I have been hearing about you for a while. Kuhu told me someone gave her baby a doll,Ruhi was pushed down the stairs by someone,Someone caressed me multiple times while I was sleeping. This has been for a while. What's your aim?

Ruhi woke up and sensed that mahir wasn't in the room.
"Where did mahir went?" She thought and went towards the balcony and saw he was lying near the bushes with someone.
"Oh god,what's happening?" She went downstairs and outside and secretly hid behind the walls to see what was going on.

Mahir pulled out the shawl from the person and he was shocked it was,it was BELA!!!!!!!!
Mahir:Bela,you here.
As they were hiding behind the bushes Ruhi wasn't able to see them. She tried her best but wasn't able to.
Mahir:Bela why you,my Bela
He hugged her and kissed her forehead giving no time for Bela to respond. Bela's eyes were full of tears.

Mahir:Tell me,you alive. My dear
Bela:Mahir ji
Mahir:I was missing you calling me mahir ji.
Bela:I'm....al...ive... All.....wh...at...u....heard...wasn't....ri...ght
Mahir:Don't stand outside. It's very cold. Come inside
Bela:But what if someone sees me
Mahir:I'll manage it
Both of them secretly went inside the house and went to behir's room. Luckily Ruhi didn't saw them
Mahir:Now tell me everything
Bela:Mahir ji,that day....that day was the worst day of my life. We were going to hospital. But Ruhi and polomi tricked all of us and they took me to a forest instead of hospital. Then they pulled me off the cliff

Mahir: Ruhi?
Bela:Ya Ruhi and polomi. Ruhi wanted to marry you but wasn't able to so they tried to kill me along with our child.
Mahir:I'm not going to spare her.
Bela:Mahir ji I want to revenge her. Don't spoil it in a second. I'm moving very slowly but carefully. Abhishek is the person whom I sent then polomi's plan to take off your properties were spooled by me for which vish helped me. Sorry mahir ji but our baby is no more.

(Sry TeesyaSChhabra bela's baby is dead but thanks for your suggestions 💞💞💞)

Mahir:They killed our baby and tried to kill you. I'm not gonna spare them. How you escaped?
Bela:That day they pushed me down the cliff but I somehow managed to get hold of a tree branch and saved myself from falling down. Then Abhishek (investor) came to that forest he's a wildlife photographer and saw me. He with his team helped me and took me to a hospital. But by that time my condition got worse and thus our baby died.
Mahir:My dad forced me to get married with Ruhi. But till day I don't had any sort of relation with here.

Bela: I took almost 3 years to recover from all those mental trauma. Then I and Abhishek jointly started doing some business for living. I wanted to survive,for my revenge. We were living in Andhra Pradesh there was my childhood friend Soumya who helped me. Then when i came back I was shocked to hear that you got married to Ruhi. But later understood all the circumstances which made you do that. I know you won't be able to love anyone else.

Mahir:So Bela what's your plan?
Bela:I want to destroy Ruhi and polomi inch by inch. Till day I was hiding but tomorrow I'll will be coming out.
Mahir:I'll be soon divorcing Ruhi and then we will be together forever.
Bela:Mahir ji dont do it so soon. We should move on in a slow pace. Ruhi is very cunning and intelligent.

Promo:
Sumitra:Beta I know you love Bela. But now you are married to Ruhi which means forget Bela. Now you are the husband of Ruhi. Marrying bela will be like cheating Ruhi
Mahir:If she's the master cheater then can't I cheat her.
Andy:Whatever I won't allow this marriage to take place.

Target:90+