Life chooses right

Tae's pov :

I opened my eyes and found myself facing the school's nurse. I tried to sit up but my head was spinning.

"Honey dont get up just lie down and, rest. Look at you all bruised up.", She said by caressing my face. "I found you lying in the corridor as same as a dead man. Did anyone beat you up?", she asked.

"I have to go I am already late.... Sorry for disturbing you",I said and walked out as fast as my feet took me. I couldn't tell her the reason cause I was afraid that jungkook and his gang will come and beat me up again.

I caught a bus and hurried into my shabby little apartment. It was a 1 bhk flat with a small kitchen. The place was no different than a rat house. I was too tired to clean it up so I went to my room and took a nice, cool bath in my cosy bathroom.

I was living all alone in this flat as I am an orphan and I don't have any siblings and neither any lover. So I had to run errands all by myself for paying off my everyday life nessecities. I found a job a month ago in a bar as a dancer.

If we talk about the quality of attracting the crowd towards our dance in a bar, then I actually had it in me and due to that many women as well as men visited the bar on the day of my shifts. The only problem was that my work started at midnight, so I had lack of sleep but tomorrow is Sunday so no worrieeesss.

I had half an hour to 12 so hurriedly wore my costume. I wore a tight black pants which hugged my thighs perfectly and also overdid the visibility of my buttocks but that's what was the main point. Then I wore a loose dark red shirt and tugged it inside the pants. I wore a black shiny leather belt on my waist, above my belly button. Then I took I curler and curled my blackish brown hair which made it to fall over my eyes in a graceful way.

I was ready to go so I called one of bar friend to pick me up as I can't go thru the bus in these clothes.

My friend came up with his car and we drove towards the bar.

Jk's pov :

I was lying in my bed and watching Netflix, when I got a message from the bar my dad owns.

It said, "hello sir... we would love it if u could visit the bar today as it is the 30th celebration of the bar."

"Sure",I typed back.

I got up and wore my favorite cream white pants and a Gucci black shirt above. I styled my hair to the side as it made my look more hot than I already am.

I went in the garage and took off the covers of my red Porsche and drove off towards the bar.

************************************

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK... SO GUYS PLS SUPPORT .

VOTE AND COMMENT PLS 💜💜