love like feelings??

Tae's pov :

I don't know why jungkook was being so nice to me.......not complaining though cause nobody likes to get beaten up. Is it only me or did i actually notice that he never looks towards me in the eye. Is he shy? No... no.. no.... He being shy and that too in front of a nerd like me... huh.. impossible!!!

I really wanted to confirm whether he has feelings for me or not cause from the moment I came out of the bathroom wearing his shirt, he has been eyeing me the whole time. In fact I could literally feel his eyes staring hard at my butt.

This is now or never... I need to do this. Even though I am a nerd, I can be oppressive sometimes, so I waited for him until he came back.

(๑•ᴗ•๑)magical time skip(๑•ᴗ•๑)

I heard the door open with a click. I sat straight, crossed my leg and lifted my shirt a little so that more part of my thighs are exposed.

He entered the room looking down towards the floor. He slowly lifted his eyes up but they halted at the sight of my very much exposed thigh.He gulped hard while staring at it. OH BOY!! How much I enjoyed his ' trying not to pounce ' expression. I decided to tease him a bit more.

I got up from the bed and seductively yet innocently walked towards him. I came closer till our feet touched. He inhaled a sharp breath and looked at me with lustful eyes. Taking advantage of the situation, I raised my hand up and laced it around the back of his neck. His body jolted a little at my sudden touch.

I raised my other hand up and cupped his cheeks within my fingers. I  brought my face close to him till our nose touched. " What happened jungkook... Why are you sweating? ", I whispered in a low and deep voice. " I don't know ", he replied back, still under my control. " Want me to help you with something? ", I whispered again and with that I slipped my right leg between his legs.

I accidentally brushed my leg with his main part. "Tae.. Ah", he moaned low. My eyes widened not expecting the situation to turn like this. Suddenly he crept his right hand around my waist and pulled me close till our bodies shared the same heat. I gasped at his sudden action.

He raised his other hand brushing it with every curve of my body and rested it on the back of my neck. His warm hand touching my neck gave me a tingling sensation. He slowly lowered his face close to my neck and released his hot breath on my cold skin, making me shiver.

He attached his lips on the skin of my neck. His warm lips sent a electricity through my whole body. I melted at his touch. Suddenly both of his hands crawled to my butt and he picked me up. He walked towards the bed and threw me on it.

He crawled on the bed and laid down beside me. He turned his face towards me and so did I. Our eyes met . There was no longer any lust present in his eyes. His eyes showed an emotion that I never felt...love. Our soul peered into each other with loving gaze just by the meeting of our eyes. It was a different feeling of connection ,which felt so right . It was like the sky turned pink and everything around us turned delusional.

He slowly leaned towards me and gently kissed my cheek. He looked up at the ceiling, raised his hand and snapped his fingers , resulting to the lights turning off. He looked at me again and whispered goodnight and slept facing his back towards me.

My body no longer had any energy to stay up... so I let my tired body overcome my thoughts and I drifted off to sleep too.

************************************

(♥´∀`)/ pls vote 💜💜