The unexpected meet

Third person's pov :

Taehyung got out of his friend's car and walked inside the bar. The loud beat hit his ears as soon as he entered.
He walked toward the dancers room and entered it. The manager started the announcement he had to make to the dancers .

"A special guest will be visiting us tonight, so I want all of you to be as ready as you can be. Taehyung will be today's lead. Now all of you get your final touch done and then we will be starting with the dance", announced the manager.

Jk's pov :

I parked my car right at the entrance of the bar. I stepped out of my Porsche and handed down my keys to the gaurd. " Park my car somewhere safe"I ordered. I got a nod as a reply .

I entered the bar and the air hit me right at my face. It reeked of sweat and alchohol .

I walked towards my special V. I. P chair and waited for the show to start.
I ordered a light whiskey as my body moved with the beats .

It was already half past midnight when the lights went off, the hip hop music changed into a erotic song. There was a small click and a spotlight was directed towards a man standing in the middle of the stage which was meant for the dancers.

He was wearing a black shiny hat and an overcoat which covered him up to his ankle. He slowly took off his coat  through some graceful and erotic movements and let it slip down from his bare skin to the floor. The croud started hooting when they saw him shirtless.

I have to say that this guy actually has the smoothest skin I have ever seen. His face was half covered by the hat so I couldn't see his face. His neck was covered with a thin layer of a choker. Veins were literally popping out from the skin of his neck. I had a sudden urge of biting his neck. He had the most highly defined beauty bone. His chest had a little puff in them, which is definitely better than a flat chest. His nipples were a light shade of brown. His abdomen had light trace of not very defined abs but it still looked so smooth and sleek. His overall skin did not have any trace of hair which made it look smoother than cream. Every part of his skin was shining from the light directed. It looked so delicate that a single scratch might make it bleed.

My heart began to race as I saw him move his small cute butt up to a point where he was squatting, making me hard to breathe. I looked around and noticed all eyes in the crowd covered up in lust while staring at the dancer. I drank a small cup of whiskey to contain myself.

I focused my eyes on the stage again and saw more dancers joining the male lead but no one had the body as him. Soon the dance came to an end and then all the dancers bowed to us and went off backstage. The crowd groaned due to the loss of the sexual tension.

The lights were now completely on and the hip - hop music replaced the erotic song.

I had a very strong urge to meet that man and see his face and so me being the important guest, I called the manager.

"Where will i get to meet the lead male dancer? " I asked. " Um... Sir i think he is busy now. ", the manager replied and averted his eyes away from mine. I knew he was lying, something is definitely wrong. I let him go and started searching for him along with my guards.

My first guess was the dancer's room, so I went there and turned the handle of the door but it was locked. I knocked on the door only to hear some muffled voises and someone sobbing.i knew something was wrong so I told my guards to break the door open.

************************************

Pls vote and comment💜💜