Turned on

Jk's pov :

Taehyung and I had our first two classes together . So we headed for the room we were supposed attend our class in. Everything was going just fine but there was something that was troubling me.

How was I going to manage everyone when they see me with Taehyung. As much as I was worried about my reputation, I was not going be an ass. I will stay with Taehyung no matter what and if anyone tries to seperate us, I will shove my middle finger up into their snooty ass. Hell yeah!!

I don't what's happening to me but I never felt so strongly about anyone. I wanted to make Teahyung feel special and I will do that ! The day I met him at the bar, my whole world seemed to be changed, it was brighter and filled with excitement at every moment.

As we reached in front of the class door, I quickly opened the door with my left hand and gestured with my right for Taehyung to enter. I smirked as I could see his face flush red at my sudden gentleman behavior. He was so easy to tease!!

I followed him to the last bench he usually sits in. He sat there taking the seat all for himself. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. " What? " , he asked.
" Scoot over... I am sitting with you . " , I said as a matter of fact. He widened his eyes and shook his head. I glared at him , making him shift quickly. I smirked at my own stupid victory.

I looked around the room to see bunch of eyes staring at us. I shooted them with my famous glare and flicked my middle finger up towards them in order to warn them to not butt in my business.

Horror struck in their eyes as all of them turned away. I scooted closer to Taehyung, making our thighs stick to each other. I shivered as the warmth of his body radiated toward me.

Taehyung shifted a little away from me, afraid of us being watched by anyone. The professor entered the class and started teaching and me being " Jungkook " did not give a fuck about it. I was triggered at the fact that Taehyung didn't want us to be close. Anger rised inside me as I pressed my hand on his thigh. My eyes found his face.

He gulped hard , still looking ahead towards the board where the teaching was going on. I smirked at how much effect I had on him. My angry face was soon replaced by a teasing one.

I slowly stroked my hand towards his upper thigh and rested my hand dangerously close to his crotch. Soon my fingers made it's way towards his crotch and pressed on it lightly . I looked at Taehyung , to find him closing his eyes at the erotic feeling of my touch. A sudden wave of confidence urged in me at the fact that he was enjoying it.

I slipped my warm hand under his shirt, feeling his smooth skin. I ran my fingers from his abdomed to his back. I rubbed my fingers lightly up and down on his not so bony spinal cord, making his whole body shiver. I brought my mouth close to Taehyung's ear and whispered , " Undo your belt baby boy. "

He flushed red at the nickname. He brought his hand close to his belt and undid it.

What a good boy !!

I slipped my hand slowly inside his pants and grabbed his butt. I sensually squeezed it with my large hand , making him bite his lower lip. My hands again made it's way to his abdomen. I lowered the zipper to his pants and crept my fingers in his private area .

I slipped my hand into his boxers and brushed my fingers lightly on his crotch, giving him a tingling sensation. Soon my fingers covered his whole and moved back and forth. II small moan left through Taehyung's lips. He quickly covered his mouth with his hands.

I slowly rubbed my fingers on his crotch till it was rock hard. I smirked at his full erection. I moved my fingers faster than before, making Taehyung squirm in his seat.

" Moan in my ear baby boy " , I said seductively. He obeyed and brought his lips closer to my nearest ear. I rubbed my index finger on the top of his crotch, feeling the wetness of his pre cum on my finger. He moaned, " Daddyyy....!! " .

Oh Fuck!!

That word was my biggest turn on and Taehyung himself calling me that made it more difficult for me to not get a boner.

I felt my pants twitch.

Taehyung moaned again and then came on my fingers. I grabbed a tissue from my bag and handed it to him. His face glowed dark red . He quickly grabbed the tissue out of my hand and cleaned himself up. I quickly grabbed few more tissues and cleaned my fingers.

After we were all cleaned up, we both looked forward towards the board not daring to face each other but the sexual tension still remained high.

My crotch grew more tighter, making clench my teeth together. I brought my hands closer to my face, hiding it. I took a deep breath, only to smell Taehyung's cum from my fingers. My face flushed deep red as I raised my hand up, high enough for the professor to notice.

" Sir...may I go to the washroom " , i said .

************************************

Hii....omg I don't believe it... I wrote all that myself.

I AM SO COOL (∩ᐛ )⊃━☆゚

Pls vote  💜💜