The weird feelings

Jk's pov :

I could hear my driver calling me. "Sir we are here... wake up", he said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked to my right to find taehyung still sleeping. I decide not to wake him up so I get down from my car and again carry him in a bridal style. I walked inside MY three storey house. Yes you heared it right... It's my own house were I rarely go, just to get some peace from my parents.

I walked as I held him in my arms. I loved the way his waist was so slender. I loved the way he nuzzled his head close to my chest.... I just loved this feeling, even though I found it weird about finding a boy who I bullied, cute. I shaked my head, ignoring my thoughts and took him to my room. I quietly and carefully laid him on the bed.

Just as i was about to go, he held my hand and mumbled something. I bent my face close to him in such a way that my ear was close to his lips and I said, " What... Say it louder? ". He took a deep breath and exhaled it out towards my ear. The hot air made my body jolt with an electric sensation. Heat rised upto my cheeks. I felt an uneasy feeling ,so I stood up straight.i gulped hard at the thought of his hot breath fanning my ear and suddenly I started feeling a bit hot.

I heard him groaning as he opened his eyes. " Where am I ? " , he asked. "In my house... and now in my room".
He slowly got up and looked right towards my eyes. I blushed and averted my eyes. " Y... you c.. can go and take a s... shower, I will bring you clothes. " I scolded myself for stuttering. He nodded his head as a reply.

I looked in to my cupboard and search something for him to wear. I thought of taking advantage of the situation and took out a xxl size black shirt, so that he wouldn't need to wear any pants and I could get a look to h.. Eeek bad thought jk.. Bad boy!!!

I went close to the bathroom door and knocked on it. After few seconds of splashing and all sound, he opened the door and popped his head out .
"Um.. This is the shortest size of shirt I have and all my pants are gone for a wash so you have to wear this only". He looked into my eye and again at that shirt and said "okay" in a totally disapproving voice. Lying about not having pants with me, kinda felt like I was a pervert but I slided that thought away.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through random shit.... When I saw a video of two men kissing. I don't know  why but I didn't gross me out and that thought scared the shit out of me. I was still watching the video when taehyung came out of the bathroom wearing my black shirt.

Oh my my... My eyes have been blessed.

I literally started checking him out. I don't know what to say... The shirt was hanging on his small body ,which made him look adorable but the fact that it was my shirt, it made him look more sexy?

His legs... Ooo... Were no different than a girl. They looked so sleek, smooth as silk and taming to me. The color of the shirt made his other exposed part look more fair. He was drying his hair with a towel, which was not helping. " Come here let me dry your hair for you " , I offered. He climbed on the bed and sat down in front of me showing his back. I couldn't help but notice when he sat down that how the shirt rised up from its normal length and exposed his thigh. I am seriously going to get a nosebleed.

I grabbed a hair dryer and dried his smooth and silky hair as gently as I could ever be. I saw him close his eyes. Does he enjoy this?

While I was drying his hair, I accidentally tugged his hair a little. I heard a small moan leaving his mouth. His moan was more taming than his legs. His voice was deep but calming. I wonder how he would sound in be- ...... No no no don't think dirty jk... i don't want him to see me hard just by drying his hair... that would make me look like a pervert. I quickly thought of old ladies in bikinis as a replacement of my dirty thought and I scrunched my nose in disgrace. Ewww... I have a freakkin wierd brain!!!

I finished drying his hair so I got up from the bed and stood beside the bed. "Are you hungry? ", I asked him not daring to look in his eyes because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself and end up doing things to him and I wouldn't be any different than those guys in the bar.

"I am a little hungry", he replied. " Is it ok if you eat instant noodles cause i don't know how to make food ", I laughed in embarrassment. He chuckled and nodded an okay.

I went downstairs and searched for some instant cup noodles for both of us but found only one. Nuh huh!!  Now way... I am hungry!!!! THIS TOTALLY SUCKS.

I poured hot water into the cup of noodles and went back to my room to serve him the food. I opened the door of my room to find him sitting idle while looking at the floor. I laughed at the thought of him totally looking like a lost puppy.

I went inside and placed the cup on the bed. He looked at it and gave me a confused look. " Why one cup...aren't you going to eat? " He said. " Um.. There was only one left... And it will be bad for my guest to not to eat"I replied. He looked at me  and smiled gently.

I scrolled through my mobile as he was eating. I looked towards him once in a while and noticed how his lips sucked the noodles into his tiny mouth and pouting while chewing the food. I chuckled at the way he ate. I focused my eyes back to my phone, when a fork with noodles on it was directed towards my mouth.

I looked up to see him holding the food for me to eat. " Pls eat.. I don't want you to starve" He requested in a shy and low voice. I opened my mouth , still staring at him and wrapped my lips aroung the fork and swept the food inside my mouth. I saw him staring at my lips, so I bit my bottom lip to tease him and as a result I saw him getting red as a tamato. Aw..what a cutie!!

When he was done eating, I kept the cup in the sink and went back to my room.I was standing outside of my room..figuring out the fact that....

HOW DO WE SLEEP!!

************************************

Read the next chapter to know more .
Pls vote 💜💜

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥