Dont touch me

☆ trigger warning ☆

Jk's pov :

I dont know what i was feeling when i saw my friends almost on the edge of raping the boy i like. I was standing at the corner of the room like a complete idiot but i can't help it. My reputation meant too much to me and i dont know why but i wanted V to suffer.

I was blinded by the anger that built up in me after seeing the pic of V kissing some other guy. It was as if my mind was taken over by someone else.

"Hey Jungkook do you want us to teach this fag some obedience?", asked RM with a visible smirk on his face.

Now this was like a life or death situation. If i say Yes then V wont keep any relation with me and if i saw No then my friends will start to question me.

Like i said i too blinded by anger and jealousy that i couldn't control myself.

"Yes do whatever you want, i dont fucking care.", i replied with a cold tone. I could see V's eyes widen and he  pleaded with his teary eyes to stop this but i didnt give him any response and then the look that he gave me was fully filled with utter hatred and at that moment i knew i FUCKED UP.

V's pov :

I couldn't believe his reply. H-how could he be so cruel !!?

Just as i thought that i could finally  trust, depend and love someone, that someone shoved me away from them.

I closed my eyes accepting my fate.

I could hear them laugh at me as they took my naked pictures. "Lets upload this on the school's website, i bet this fag would get more calls to whore around." , said Suga.

No! No no no!!!! I won't be able to show my face to anyone and maybe i will be suspended from the school. I couldn't let this happen. I am not as rich as them and i cant afford higger school fees.

I was brought back to my sense when i felt something hard, fleshy, thick, long thing stick inside my butthole. "Aaaaahhh n-no p-please s-stoppp!!!", i begged but they kept on going. I scrunched my eyes tight as i could feel the thing thrusting harshly inside me.
I could feel the skin of my butthole tearing. Hot liquid ran down my thighs.

"Fuck!! He is bleeding.", warned Jimin. "D-does it look like i care ahh." , moaned RM while thrusting harder inside me.

"S-s-stopppppp!!!!!", i cried. "Shut the fuc- aaahh.", moaned RM as he came inside me. I could feel disgusting hot liquid filling my prostate. I cried out loud. I have never felt so used. I felt so disgusted.

I could hear the clicking of camera. "Didn't you enjoy it?", asked Jhope while laughing loudly. I was kicked on the stomach by Jin and with that the 5 boys walked out of the classroom, leaving me alone with Jungkook.

I brought my legs closed to my chest as i more tears ran down my cheek.

"W-why WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!?? ", i growled at Jungkook.

"BECAUSE YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS!!!", he shouted back.

"What the fuck are you even talking about!!???", i asked angrily. How can he eves say that. I loved him to death ,so why would i play with his feelings.

"You want to know, then see this.", he said as i could see tears well up in his eyes. He took out his phone and zoomed in a picture of someone kissing me.

Wait hold up!! Wtf!! Who is that guy?

"You kissed someone else.", gritted Jungkook . Did he not understand-

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! CAN'T YOU SEE ITS CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED!!", i shouted at him. His face went blank for a minute as he zoomed the picture to its max. His eyes widened.

"You are really the worst.", i cried and ran out of the classroom, never wanting to see his face again.

************************************
Helooooo!!!!

Next chapter will be up soon..so put your hands up in the air..lmfao

Pls voteeee❤❤❤❤