Bully as a helping hand

Jk's pov :

My guards flew the door open and I saw the most terrifying scene, which my eyes couldn't believe.

Three men were hungrily hovered a man, almost raping him. The man was trying to break free from their strong grasp. Pair of three eyes shot towards me, as they saw me enter . I could sense the lustness in their eyes. I couldn't identify the victim's face as his face was covered by a pillow cover.

I knew this was none of my business but raping  was something I would never let happen in my bar, right in front of my eyes. I might be a bully but I am not a monster. Forgetting about finding my aim, I stormed towards one of the men and punched him in the eye. My guards took care of the rest of them.

I looked to my right and found the delicate body covering his face with one hand and the other to cover his bare chest. I quickly grabbed a towel hanged on the wall of the room and covered him with it. While doing so my eyes wondered of towards the man's neck. My eyes widened when I noticed the same choker as the one the lead dancer wore.

A wierd sensation ran through my whole body. I smiled thinking that i finally met my aim but my heart pained with guilty, as I couldn't protect him.

The room was silent as hell so i decided to speak up first.

"Hey... Are you alright... do you want me to bring you something", I said in a gentle voice.

He shaked his head as a reply.

" U can speak to me.... I won't hurt you".

After a couple seconds of silence he spoke, "P.. promise y... you won't h..hurt me ? ".

" Yes I won't hur.... " wait this voice sounded familiar. Reality struck me hard as I recognized that loser taehyung's voice.

I wanted to shout my ass out at him for even stepping in my bar but I guess he sensed my anger, cause his body started shaking all of a sudden.

Seeing him in this terrible situation where he was about to get raped, I decided to calm myself down and actually help him .

"Ok so... Why are you here? "

"I work here ", he replied with a low voice. I let out a frustrated sigh. " Look up towards my eye and talk ", I ordered. He slowly raised his head.

OMG!!

I don't know why but I kept staring at him. He had the most beautiful pair of eyes. They were shades of brown and golden. I never noticed it due to his thick glasses. I kept staring at him with my mouth apart for longer then I thought and I saw blush creep up his face. He averted his eyes away from me . Suddenly I felt a wierd urge to hug him and kiss his face all over.
EWW... I AM NOT A FAG!! but this was so different than normal.

I thought of first taking him somewhere safe, so I opened a cupboard at the corner of the room and grabbed a pink shirt. " Wear this quick " I said. I went outside the room and called my driver to drive my car from the bar. I went inside again and saw him sitting in the corner, wrapping his legs close to his chest. He was wearing the pink shirt I gave. Damn... He looked adorable!!

"Listen... You are in no condition to go by yourself to your house... So you are going to come with me to my house ", I said sternly. "But... " I cut him off by saying, " No buts.... You are coming with me and I promise I won't hurt you... So get up " , I said calmly.
He nodded his head and tried to get up but fell down instead. I let out a sigh and picked him up in a bridal
Style. He shrieked like a small girl and I gave him a straight face which made him go red out of embarrassment.

I walked out of the bar as quickly as I could. I walked towards my car, opened the door and made him sit up comfortably and then I sat beside him. I told the driver to drive to my house.

Nothing could be heared in the car except the engine purring. I whistled a song to break the silence and after couple of time something hard hit my shoulder lightly. I turned my face to see taehyung's head resting on my shoulder. His eyes were closed, probably sleeping. His body was curked in a ball as he slept. He looked like the most delicate and angelic body one can ever have. I never realized he could be so fine under his nerdy look. All my anger suddenly few away.

Smiling softly at the figure beside me, I closed my eyes and let the darkness control me .

************************************

Taekook forever... Yaay ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
I hope u all liked it.
Pks voteeee 💜💜