Confused feelings

(Taehyung's nickname is V, so imma gonna refer him as V cause Taehyung is too big to write😅)

Jk's pov :

No shit sherlock!

I was currently lying on my bed thinking about what had happened back in the classroom. I wasn't exactly regretting it but the thought of my friends, parents and the whole school calling me a fag who has "Hots" for none other than the loner of the school, V, wasn't exactly what i wished for.

I dont want to deny the fact that the moment i laid my eyes on V at the bar, the insides of my stomach were literally somersaulting. I know that this is not right, me liking the person who i bullied and hit till he was in no condition to even crawl and on top of that the person is a BOY, was completely wrong!

I couldn't help but be possessive about him. I wanted him under my control, whimpering with every touch of my lips on his pale, smooth skin. This feeling was scary yet exciting.

I was pulled out of thoughts when my phone rang.

Jackson? Why is he calling now?

Start of coversation

(Italics is Jk)

Hello?

Yo bro wassup!!!!

Um yea the ceilling.

That was so freakkin lame.

Yea thats coming from the lamest person himself.

Ugh! I have no interest in dealing with your shitty attitude right now cause i have something to show you that will blow up your mind.

Oh umm okay?

I have sent a picture to you via email, check it out.

I will do that later, just tell me what is it about cause i dont want to waste my time watching another photo of your dog scratching its balls.

Haha chill man its not that. Its about the that kid we bully.

Yea what about him?!

You sure are excited. So the picture is of that guy kissing nother dude. No shit! We just called him a fag just for fun but guess what, he actually turned about to be one.

Wtf!! How? Let me see the pic, imma talk to you later.

End of coversation

I quickly opened my e-mail and clicked on that picture.

Wht!!

Why the fuck was V kissing some other guy???? Is that guy his boyfriend?

Jealousy boiled inside me as i threw my phone across the room, anger filing inside me.

Why!? Why ?! WHY?!!

Why does it have to someone other than me. I am way handsome than that guy. Did my actions have no affect on him? What about the moment we shared in the classroom? Did it not matter at all !?

I was feeling suffocated. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as i slipped inside the cover of my bedsheet, trying to forget what i just saw.
My tears wont stop. This is not the real me. I never cried over such things!! I was feeling angry,guilty, hurt and many other abnormal feelings that no other guy could ever feel about a freaking guy. I am no one to make him stay close to me cause after all i was the one who bullied him mercilessly.

V's pov :

I was looking out of the window of the bus that travelled to my location. The flasbacks of the scene of Jungkook touching my dick was still roaming around in my mind. I knew my cheeks were again beet red by just remembering those actions.

You must be wondering that how can i still feel so flustered about the guy who once bullied me. Well, the truth is that i am gay for jungkook, only for him and no one else. My eyes never laid off him from the first time i saw him. It was when he entered the class with a dashing tight black jacket , a maroon t- shirt under it and black jeans that perfectly sculpted his thick ( thicc😂) thighs.

Well i wasn't the only one with that thought, infact all the girls shared the same thought as mine. I kept checking him out until one of his friends noticed me staring and shouted,"Stop staring you fag!" . And that was how the whole concept of "bully that fag" started. But my feelings for that dashing boy named jungkook never left.

I sighed letting out the breath i have been holding so far while thinking about my hot bully.

I closed my eyes and rested my head at the back of the seat, hoping i will see him tomorrow again.

************************************
Yaaaayiiiiiii finally my lazy ass was able to write a chapter.🐽

I will update the next chapter soon.

Dont forget to vote.❤❤❤