Unknown desires

Jk's prove :

I woke up from my deep sleep as the bright sunlight peeped through my window and fell directly on my face. I faced towards my right and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully.I smiled as i heard his light,cute snores.I stared at his angelic face,taking down each and every detail. The pale layer of his skin matched his roseberry lips perfectly. Light brown strands of his smooth hair gracefully fell on his forehead .

Is it only me or is he actually glowing ?

 I heard a groan leave his mouth as he opened his eyes. I turned my face away from him not wanting of him to think of me as a pervert. I exhaled a long breath, got up from my bed and straight entered the washroom for a warm shower.

Warm water trickled down my body as I hit the shower . I sighed thinking about the situation I am in." Am I gay?.... But I like girls... Right ? ", I questioned myself. I am not attracted to any guy but I kinda have an unknown desire towards Taehyung... I just like....wanna kiss him all over the body, hold him in my arms and sing him a lullaby to fall asleep, I want to comb his hair, make him food and make him feel special.

Wow.. I sound like a mom taking care of her baby!!

I turned off the shower knob, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.
As I walked out, I saw Taehyung sitting by the window and looking towards the sky , with a cute smile plastered on his delicious face . Oh! How much i wanted to snuggle him .  " Hey... Umm... I need a pair of clothes to wear, my books and other things to go to college... So I guess I should go home now. " , saying this he turned towards my direction.

His mouth gaped a little as he savored every inch of my upper body, which was obviously exposed. He averted his eyes towards the floor , feeling embarrassed . " Um.. Excuse me ", he said in a low, shy voice and exited the room . I chuckled at his reaction. I quickly dressed up and went downstairs.

As I climbed off the stairs, I saw him sitting on the couch wearing the clother he wore last night before coming to my house. " Um.. I am ready and so are you.. so let's go, I will take you to your house and then we both will go to college together. " , I said catching his attention. His eyes widened as he shook his head.
" What ? " , I asked. " I cannot go to college with you. " , he said in a timid voice. I lifted up my eyebrows at him.

"Why not ? ", i asked. " U know... I will get bullied by other people! ", he replied. I wondered that why would other people hurt him without any reason?.... wait ... I hurt him without any reason!! Oh shoot ! I am so damn stupid. " Look, nobody is gonna even touch your single hair untill I am by your side. ", I said. I cringed as I said this... I never spoke such cheesy lines.

He replied with an okay and we went to his house through my Porsche.

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ magical car drive skip (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Tae's pov :

As soon as Jungkook halted his car in front of my house, I hopped out and headed towards my house. I opened the door of my flat and closed it as quickly as possible. I rested my back against the door and heaved a heavy sigh.

What is happening to me ? Am I falling for the jerk who used to bully me or the " Hero " who helped me from almost getting raped. I was so confused. Clearing off all my thoughts, I headed towards my rack of clothes and changed into something which won't make me look goofy around Jungkook.

I wore tight black jeans and a red and white striped shirt. I let my hair be as it was before, alluring. As soon as I got ready, I took a look at my watch. Holy shit !! I am late. I dashed out of the house and headed straight towards Jungkook's car. By the look on my face he got an idea of driving fast and arriving at school as soon as possible.

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ time skip (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

We arrived at college and Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot. I hesitated at first to get off the car but I had to go out anyway. So, I opened the car's door and stepped out. I could already feel the stares as well as glares from the people around me. Well..duh!!...what would you expect if a nerd like me gets out of the same car and breathes the same as air as the popular, hot guy. I was becoming more and more nervous by each step I took towards the direction of hell.

Jungkook, noticing my nervousness, moved closer to me and wrapped his right hand around my waist, catching me off guard. I looked down suddenly finding my shoes interesting at the situation. I kept looking down, not wanting to have any eye contact with any of the jealous animals around me.

I was pulled our from my thoughts when Jungkook raised his hand and gently rested his fingers on my chin. He slowly lifted my face up making me feel as I was a delicate doll. He looked directly towards my brown orbs and said, " Ignore them.......Just focus on me. "

The sincerity in his voice as well as his eyes made me feel special. No longer feeling any sense of insecurity,I entered the college along with Jungkook and a whole lot of confidence.

************************************

Well.... I hope u all liked it.
Comment if you want anything steamy 🔥🔥  to happen next.
Pls votee 💜💜💜 (*’(OO)’*)