Please Please Me | John

[1963]

__

SCENE:
It was a chilly and dry early winter's night and you sat next to your boyfriend, John, the news playing from your brand new transistor radio on the side table next to the couch.

Your flat had a cozy and affectionate atmosphere from the warm, honey hued light emitting from the lamp that stood next to the radio. The smell of freshly seared salmon and asparagus still clung to the particles of your open spaced living room from dinner, and the whirring of the electric dishwasher sounded from the kitchen. Your off-white walls gave you a sense of cleanliness—the rest of your flat had silly little black and white doodles framed and sloppily plastered on the wall, handmade by John because you two were tight on money—your furniture was rather bland, but it was home to you two no matter what it looked like.

John was silently strumming his acoustic on the red bay windowsill near the front door, humming an unknown melody—it was still a masterpiece. You were slumped on the couch, turning down the dial on the blasting radio, which was worsening your headache from a long day at your office job in Brighton.

__

John pressed you further into the cloth couch behind you, his tight, grey trousers straddled on top of your waist, his lips rhythmically kissing yours, his tongue wandering around the walls of your mouth.

"John.." You giggled, attempting to use your palm to push him away from your face. After a couple of tries, he finally gave up fighting your resistance and leaned back, panting and looking disappointed.

"What?" He spat, catching his breath, his body heaving.

"Well I'm not in the mood right now." You commented simply. He rolled his eyes and looked at you.

"You never even try." He scoffed.

"To do what?" You tilted your head.

"Come on." He hissed, his voice deep and sexy, leaning further into your ear. "Please please me, like I please you." His breath fanned your earlobe, giving you shivers that pumped through your body. With his hips still firmly pressed into yours he began to move down and nibble at your neck, your cheeks flushing pink, your body heating up.

However, being insistent, you veered his face away from its place in your neck and reluctantly he obeyed your wish for him to stop, his eyes curving softly as he looked at you.

"John.." You mustered a smile and attempted to stroke his cheek but he pushed your hand away.

"I don't want to sound complaining but you know there's always rain in my heart. I do all the pleasing with you it's so hard to reason with you..why do you make me blue?" He pouted, planting his face in the crook of your neck.

"John.." You moaned, feeling his chilly hands slide under your shirt and wrap around your warm torso, pressing you even further into him.

"Come on." He smirked.

Giving in you leaned back into his forceful and demanding kisses, your hands wandering down his firm chest and beginning to tackle the buttons on his trousers.

You two smiled while kissing as you heard the sound of his zipper draw down, his pants dropping to his ankles and exposing his bare legs and tight, white underwear.

"I'll please please you." You mocked, laughing and dropping to your knees.

__

first one done! how do we like it so far? these are going to be fairly short :)