All My Loving | Paul

[1963]
__

SCENE:

you stood frozen in the kitchen, watching as the bacon sizzled and bubbled in the greasy frying pan, your eyes focused, but your mind wandering on other topics—today paul would be leaving for a short stay in London while you stayed back at your flat in Blackpool.

thin, gray smoke lifted from the pan and you quickly put together some eggs and bacon strips on a white ceramic plate for paul to eat—you woke up early just to see him out the door.

he was taking a while and you began to grow hungry staring at the heaps of warm food, so you decided to sit down and eat for yourself while he was still sleeping, the radio softly playing romance in the background.

__

you heard footsteps come down the stairs as you swallowed the last bite of bacon on your plate, it's salt coating your tongue deliciously.

"close yer eyes!" paul called out from behind you as he walked into the kitchen, covering your eyes with his freshly washed hands. you could hear him breathing and feel his breath on your neck as he kissed your cheek softly. "ill miss ye tomorrow. remember I'll always be true, y/n." you smiled as he revealed himself to you, wearing a white button up and slacks, his thin black tie loose around his neck.

"what happens while yer away?" you questioned curiously, watching as he sat down in front of his food and began to eat.

"I'll write home everyday." he smiled before leaning his head down close to his plate and devouring his food. you bit your bottom lip as you got up to clear your dish in the sink. "and I'll send all my loving to ye."

"really?" a smirk formed on your lips as you shut off the faucet, Paul walking towards you and plopping his plate into the sink, looking at you hungrily, snaking his arms around you.

"I'll pretend that I'm kissing," he placed his thumb on your pursed lips. "the lips I am missing," he watched your lips closely as he stroked them, you watching his hazel eyes in limerence. "and hope that my dreams will come true." he closed his eyes as the words softly fanned your face, paul leaning in to place a kiss to your warm lips.

"what's yer dream?" you asked curiously when you parted.

"to be with ye, of course." he rolled his eyes and parted his lips into a soft smile, revealing his perfect teeth. he leaned in again to kiss you, this time with more passion and devotion, sucking deeply with his full lips locked around yours.

you two still stood in front of the sink, the warm light from the stained glass window burning your forearm the longer you stood still. "dance with me." he breathed into your ear and took up your hand in his, holding it in the air while his other palm wandered to your waist, swaying side to side to Frank Sinatra.

"yer going to be late, honey." you giggled, tilting your head back as he spun you in the tight space you were in, your long white skirt wrapping around your body before untangling.

"if this makes me late, I'll be late everyday." he teased, pulling you in closely and kissing down your neck feverishly.

"paul!" you squealed as he hit your collarbone with his delicate lips. he quickly took them off and looked you in the eyes. "while I'm away, I'll write home everyday so that i can send all my loving to ye." he restated, his gaze wandering from your lips to your eyes and back to your lips before he decided to kiss you.

"all yer loving, huh?" you smirked.

"mhm." he moaned, nuzzling his face into your neck. "I'll be true to ye, darling." he harmonized a quick "ooh" before deciding he had to go, picking up his bag and walking with you towards the front door.

__

really a soft, warm, and loving fantasy vibe in this.