Can't Buy Me Love | Ringo

[1964]
(happy birthday marmaladeskies67 )
(it's july 2 where i am)
__

SCENE:
it was a hot and steamy miami day when your boyfriend ringo was allowed to take you out shopping for a few hours while things adjusted back at the deauville. you found it easy to relax and enjoy yourself, cupping his hand in yours, feeling his long, wire-like hairs under the gentle grace of your fingertips, a pure, tropical breeze brushing through your red hair scarf.

you pulled ringo into every store—luckily enough he enjoyed spending his time with you and was eager to learn about the american fashion fads. you teased him with flirtatious glances as you revealed your new outfits in the private dressing rooms, covering your bare body with the curtain and seductively luring him into the small box along with you.

__

"ooo cheeky..." he winked and got up, walking towards you and making sure no one was looking as he hastily drew back the curtain in a flash, admiring your curves. he suddenly wrapped you in his arms tightly, bringing your bare body to his chest. "say, ill buy you anything ye want. diamonds, pearls..." he purred into your ear before tickling your neck with his pillowy lips. you giggled but pushed him away and began to put your clothes back on, slightly annoyed he thought your love was an object with a price tag.

"honey..." you looked back at him, your shirt covering your chilly chest, and raised your feathered brown brow. "you can't buy me love." you snapped your head back away from him and put on your shoes, beginning to walk out. "but you can put these on your tab." you winked as you pressed the hangers into his broad shoulder, smirks spreading across your tanned faces.

...

"ringo?" you cooed softly as your wrapped your arm around his bicep, walking along the sand. "i may not have a lot to give, but what i got, ill give to you." your expression was saddened as you realized he could have any girl he wished.

he stopped walking and grabbed your hands gently, looking you in the eyes, the pacific waters nearby drowning in his ocean drenched orbs. "I'll buy ye a diamond ring, if that makes ye feel alright..." he paused to think longer. "I don't know what else but I'll get ye anything! I'll give ye all I've got to give, if ye say you love me too."

"ringo," you ran your fingers along his perfectly crafted cheek. "i said before that money can't buy me love. I just want you to be yourself. I don't care too much for money." you looked away from him and over at the water crashing softly upon the golden sand.

"okay, say ye don't need no diamond ring...I'll be satisfied. tell me ye want things that money can't buy...." he turned your head back up to him and planted a warm kiss to your cold and lonely cheek. "I love ye and i mean it."

"I get why you thought about buying me all those things to earn my love, ringo. everyone says you can buy love but..." you sighed deeply and turned yourself to face the fading sun.

"money can't buy ye love." he finished with a toothy grin, luring you to reach up, cup his face and kiss him.

"exactly." you nodded your head firmly and grinned back at him, his face lit by a honey colored sun.

__

ringo if you're reading this, plz kiss me, thats all.
hope you enjoyed this! I haven't written in a long time so pardon me for being rusty.

happy happy happy birthday again, marmaladeskies67 ! never will i ever forget that you were the first person to love my first ever imagine way back when, you're such a love able soul and I adored getting to talk with you and hear your ideas, they are always the best. pretty sure I've found one of the best ringo fans around💕 enjoy your day luv