A Taste Of Honey | Ringo

[1963]
__

SCENE:
You took your time standing over the counter, pouring the sappy, golden liquid into a small, clear bear shaped bottle, a soft breeze flowing through your colorful stained glass window over the sink, your ears filling with the distant friction amongst the trees in your vast, green backyard.

His hands glided over your hips and he pulled you close to his trousers, placing a gentle kiss to your cheekbone. You softly smiled as you dipped your forefinger into the honey and turned around to face him.

__

"A taste of honey?" Ringo motioned to your finger which was coated in the sap you took from directly from the honeycomb.

"Just for you, my luv." You allowed him to lick it off of your finger.

"Mmmm. Tastes much sweeter than the wine." His eyes glanced past you and through the small window, out to your vineyard. He then closed his eyes. "I dream of our first kiss, and then I feel upon my lips again," he mumbled. "A taste of honey. My honey." He opened his eyes again and winked, sneaking a kiss upon your lips. "Yours was the kiss that awoke my heart, even if we're far apart."

"What do you mean, Richie?" You questioned quizzically, tilting your head.

__

You opened your eyes and realized that you had fell asleep again on your couch, Ringo nowhere nearby. You groaned before deciding to get up and walk over to the kitchen and grabbing a hold of your green plastic phone, dialing the number of EMI studios.

"Y/N?" His voice almost made your heart shudder. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." You stutter, trying to find the words. "When will you be home?"

"I will return, yes I will return soon..." He seemed to be multitasking while talking to you. "It's going to be soon, that's all I know. I'm sorry."

You felt a heat overcome your body, your lips curving. "Yes, I knew that. I-I made some honey again."

"I'll come back. For the honey, and ye." You could hear him laugh dryly on the other line and you pressed the phone further into you, hoping that the closer the phone was, the sooner he would show up.

"A taste of honey." You whispered softly, remembering your sweet dream of Ringo.

"A what?"

"Nothing." You shook your head. "I love you so much Ringo."

"Oh I miss ye so much." You could hear him sigh. "I'll be home as soon as I can. Save me some honey, honey." There he was making you laugh again as a lonely tear fell from your eye.

He might have only been 20 miles away, but to you it was far too much.

"Yes. I will, Rich."

"Okay.." He was hesitant. "Bye."

"By-" the line was suddenly cut and you drew the phone away from your ear, placing it back on its hook and walking to the jar of open honey, dipping your finger in and coating the tip of your tongue thickly with its sugar.

__

can I eat honey and kiss ringo please?