(9) Give Second Chances

Mystery Guy || Cassidy

Cassidy?

Sweetheart?

Cassidy? Please respond to me.

I am pretty sure you are getting these.

I'm sorry.

It's been two weeks since you last talked to me. You haven't been responding to my messages.

I'm sorry. I overreacted. I should not have gotten mad that you were trying to help me, I should have been grateful, and for that I apologize. I just didn't know what to do about that. I am sorry that I kept getting mad at you. I should not have made that last comment, that was uncalled for an extreme.

At least give me a sign you are getting these. Besides the obvious 'read' on the bottom.

...

Sweetheart? You there?

*sigh* Isn't it obvious?

I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

Yeah. Well sorry doesn't cut it.

What can I do to make it better?

Two things. You already know them. It should be easy.

Let me guess... Don't give you any pet names. And stop talking to you.

Bingo.

Really?

Yep.

Can you please give me a second chance?

Maybe.

I will make it worth it. You won't regret it.

I didn't say I would.

Please?

I don't know if you deserve it.

I'll admit, I should not have made that comment.

I was just angry.

Angry at what?

Both of us.

How so?

I was angry that it didn't seem like I was getting through to you.

You could have said it a better way. I was actually starting to believe what you were saying. I was starting to agree with you and not think about what other people say, especially if they are bad things. But then you go and betray that and the trust I gave you.

I'm so sorry about that, Cassidy. I promise I will try better and try to restore that trust. And also try to succeed in what I originally planned.