(12) Mess Around and Be Honest

Mystery Guy || Cassidy

Sorry for falling asleep on you last night.

It's okay. You told me you might.

Still, I could have told you.

It is honestly not a big deal, Mystery Guy. I don't know why you are freaking out so much.

Fine. Hey you never told me how you know what I look like.

Oh yeah, we changed the subject and spent over an hour talking about the best kind of m&ms. And the answer is minis. And it is pretty easy to answer that question.

No, it is peanut butter. And why?

Just buy freaking Reese's Pieces! They're the same thing! Anyway, don't you remember a delivery?

Of course, it caused us to fight.

Yeah that was true. But I was there that day.

Really? There was only like one girl. Was that really you?

Maybe.

Cassidy this isn't funny anymore.

Fine. No that wasn't me. But I was there.

That doesn't make sense.

Think a bit harder. Was there anybody else who might have been acting weirdly?

Yeah, the delivery girl refused to show her face.

And what do you think about that?

It was weird. I wonder why she did that.

Do you have any ideas?

Not really. Why, do you?

Matter of fact, I do. Because I know why and know her.

Really? Who is she? She probably knows who the gift is from. I really want to thank her.

Believe it or not, I was the delivery girl. And matter of fact, I do know who the package was from.

Really? Did you hide your face because you thought I would recognize you?

Yes I did. I knew you would know what I looked like and I wanted to see you with you seeing me. Does that make sense?

Yes it does. However, I wish I would have been able to see your beautiful face again.

Dude, I told you that was creepy. It doesn't matter if I know what you look like. I still don't really remember you.

Okay, I understand. Sorry. So, who was the package from?

I'd tell you but I doubt you'll believe me.

I'm not too sure on that. I have a pretty good idea on who it was.