(17) You are Worthy Enough

Owen || Cassidy

Guess what Friday is?

I know. I don't want to think about it.

Why?

I haven't gotten anything in awhile and I don't know who its will be from or how I will get it. Should I get something to repay them? Like do they want something in return. I don't have that much money. I guess I could borrow some from my parents, I don't think they will mind too much.

Wow, wow, Cassidy. Relax there is still a whole week to think about this. Besides, I am sure everything will get planned out by then. I am sure they will understand if you don't get them anything in return.

Okay. Thank you. There is something else though.

What's that?

I don't think I deserve it.

Alright, Cassidy. I am going to say this once and only once. You better listen to me.

Owen. What are you going on about?

I am going to prove to you that you are worthy enough, that you deserve it.

And how are you going to do that.

Don't worry, Sweetheart. I have multiple ways. You will see.

You don't have to Owen.

Oh. But I do Sweetheart.

If you say so.

I do. And I will start right now.

Please don't, I don't really want this right now.

Too bad. I want to be cheesy and start with your smile. But I haven't see that beautiful thing in a long time.

Oh.

So instead, I am going to talk about your eye color.

My eyes aren't anything amazing. They're plain brown.

Oh, but that is where you are wrong.

Your eyes are like chocolate. Not just any plain chocolate, but the most extraordinary type. The kind that leaves your mouth watering and wanting more. I don't know, I can't explain it. All I know is: I admire your eyes. I would love to stare at them for a long, long time.

Wow, Owen. I don't know what to say.

You don't need to say anything. I will get better at complimenting you. I know that was terrible, it will get better I promise.

How often and how long are you planning on doing this.

I would like to do this as long as I live. But I am for sure doing this until Valentine's Day. Then you will be prepared for the gift I heard you will be getting.

Um. Thanks, I guess.

You're welcome. I will work on how to give compliments and how about you work on how to accept them.