Chapter 8 Kit's arrest

(Bly's perspective)

I had my arm around Aayla's waist comforting her telling her that it was over now she was still sobbing though but it's understandable that was a horrible thing that had just happened. We moved toward the camp and I whispered in her ear "I'm going to get some guys to sort out him I want you to stay here and calm down" she nodded "do you want me to tell them more you" I spoke softly "tell the ones that go with you I'll tell the rest" she sobbed I held her tighter I hated seeing her like this it was hard to watch. Once we finally got there they were all outside there tents talking and Saw was there aswell "guys" I shouted and they all turned my head to see a crying Aayla. "What the hell happened and where is Master Kit" Anakin shouted once he saw Aayla and how upset she was "Aayla" I heard Ashoka shout as she came to Aayla's side and took her out of my arms. I then shouted at the group "listen I need 3 people to help me back at the tent" General Skywalker, Kix and Hevy put there hands up "alright you 3 come with me" as we got far enough away so the others couldn't hear us I then starting speaking to the guys I had my helmet off when I comforted Aayla and I had it off now I just didn't feel like it was needed.

I was about to speak but general Skywalker cut me off "what happened to her" he asked anger burning on his face "General Fisto raped Aayla" I hadn't realised I said Aayla but due to the situation I don't think they really cared. General Skywalker's face was full of rage and his fists were clenched. Hevy and Kix looked at each other Hevy seemed angry but Kix just had a shocked look on his face and to be honest I couldn't blame him. "That son of a bitch" I heard General Skywalker curse under his breath. We got in the tent and he was still unconscious and Kix ran over to him first "what did you hit him with" he questioned looking at me "my helmet it knocked him out cold" I said plainly I don't really want to think about what I saw and what he did.

"Alright he's not exactly light so good thing we brought Hevy he's our heavy lifter" Kix said examining Fisto's head injury "are you now?" I looked at Hevy and he smiled "I don't like to brag but I'm probably the strongest clone of the 501st". "Don't lie Rex is stronger then you" Kix said immediately after Hevy " yeah well I'm a close second" he argued back. "Alright enough fooling around let's pick him up" General Skywalker ordered and in unison me and Hevy said "yes sir" all 4 of us picked him up he was heavy but we managed.

(Aayla's perspective)

As the 4 went back to the tent I kept crying I couldn't believe he would do something like that to me I thought we were friends. Ashoka patted me on the back and Saw came over "what happened was it that clone?" he questioned raising an eyebrow "No" I said immediately I hated that he thought it was Bly I know he would never do anything like that. "Kit raped me and Bly saved me" I began to cry again as the memories came back "come in let's go into my tent" Ashoka suggested as we both went into the tent the rest of the clones stayed away and so did Saw. Ashoka turned her lamp on so we could see inside her tent she felt sympathy for me I really appreciated it but sobbed "I'm so sorry" she said patting my back while sitting next to me I didn't respond be both just sat looking at the ground in silence. "Did Bly find you?" she asked "yes" I replied not taking my eyes off the ground "did he actually save you" she asked rubbing my back "yeah he did" I chuckled. "Wow he's a pretty amazing soldier" Ashoka said as she smiled faintly "I know".

Then Rex stuck his head in the tent "sorry for interrupting General's but I just enacted to let you know General Secura that the 501st is behind you" he reassured with a small smile "thank you Rex" she replied as he left after a little while longer I heard Saw shout "there coming back" Ashoka the pen looked at me and asked "do you want to come out?" I shook my head "no thank you Ashoka" and with that she left. I looked at the bruises on my arms and neck they were dark blue I cried again I know I shouldn't be crying so much but it's just really hard to hold back.

(Bly's perspective)

As he brought the bastard back and put him on the ground the clones looked at him and disgust fell upon there faces. General Tano and Saw also had the same expression "alright I'm going to call for a transport ship to take Kit away but I also want master Secura and Commander Bly to leave aswell as this will probably end in court" Skywalker ordered "yes sir" I replied. After General Skywalker called the transport ship we all sat down talking in our own small groups I talked to Hevy and Vaughn but I then excused my self to go and speak with General Tano. "Excuse me General" I said as I sat down next to her near the camp fire "is it okay if I speak to General Secura" I asked "of course" as I began to walk back to her tent Ashoka then shouted something at me "I heard what you did to save her well done" I smiled back at her as I went into Aayla's tent.

She was led down she seemed to be sleeping but I wasn't convinced sure enough she was awake and she smiled at me "so for interrupting General" I said as I sat down she smiled at me "I have no issue with that commander". She sat up "thank you" I looked at her slightly confused but I knew what she meant after a second "oh that well I was just doing what needed to be done". I then noticed her wrists where a dark blue they were bruises from how hard he grabbed her I looked at her shocked but I turned her head back toward me and noticed the bruise in her neck "did he do this?" I asked but I already knew the answer. "Yes" she replied her eyes watering again but I pushed away her tears "I'm sorry I couldn't get there sooner" I felt guilty about that if I had chose to clean up none of this would have happened. "You did all you could commander and that's all I ask" she then hugged me tightly I didn't know what to do but I hugged her back.

After a little while the transport ship landed and Fisto was awake the Coruscant guard was there the sun began to rise spans as much as I wanted to destroy some clankers and blast some pirates this was more important as we got on the ship the 501st saluted me and Aayla I had my helmet on so they couldn't see my smile but they could see Aayla's. the Coruscant guard put Fisto in a chair so he couldn't get out Aayla went up to the front she didn't want to see him. The ship took off and Fisto looked up at me "I love her and that effected my decisions" I just looked down at him no sympathy "shut up" as they put the last piece of equipment around his mouth so he couldn't speak we took off into hyperspace.