Chapter 26 execute the jedi

(Bly's perspective)
(Year 1 bjp) (1 year before Jedi purge)

The battle of Felucia was a complete failure so far most our gunships have been shot down Dug,Flash and Galle are dead and we have are stuck behind enemy lines. We were stuck in our crashed gunship it was just me and Secura I had been shot by a super battle droid and had to take cover in the gunship while Aayla was still fighting outside. This was my fault I had poor planning and I let all these soldiers die it was my fault. But a transmission was coming through I opened it up it was a cloaked figure "execute order 66" the figure disappeared as the transmission ended I realised that it wasn't my fault for all my brothers death it was the Jedi. They led us into this war and they created us so we could die it was the Jedi's fault it was Aayla Secura's fault. I stepped out if cover she was still defending us from the droids "Bly are you feeling better listen I need you to—" I raised my rifle she stopped speaking and turned around confused "Bly what are you—" I cut her off "good soldiers follow orders" I clicked the trigger.

"Bly"

"Bly"

"BLY"

I defended myself by punching the attacker in the nose only it wasn't an attacker it was Secura and that's when it all hit me. I was on Coruscant I haven't even been to Felucia it was all a dream I slept in her room that night and I just punched her in the nose she was holding it holding coming out what have I done. "Aayla I'm so..so sorry I never meant to do that" I said panicking she took her hands away from her nose I could see red blood coming down to her lips "You were having a PTSD attack so I tried to wake up you up and you punched me what happened in the dream Bly" she sounded calm considering I made her bleed "I had to kill the Jedi and I....I" I couldn't carry on I just couldn't I heard about a conspiracy a 2 years ago about chips in our head maybe that had something to do with. "Aayla I'm so sorry" I begged for her forgiveness but it seemed like I didn't have to she shook her head "it's okay Bly I know you've been struggling but I'm here and your okay" she reassured.

I smiled at her but I went back into a deep thought maybe that's the issue that Aayla's around I'm worry because of my PTSD I'm going to hurt her or even worse kill her. I can't let that happen I need up to stay far away from her for sake and so she can be safe. I turned to the edge of the bed away from her I was wearing my black clothes my armour and weapon was back in my barracks "Bly are you okay?" She questioned leaning next to me she put a comforting arm around my neck "Aayla" I spoke softly and slowly shaking my head. "What is it Bly?" She was so worried and I struggled to get the words out "Aayla I think we need some space apart" she looked confused she looked into my brown eyes. "What do you mean?" she questioned "because of my PTSD I'm afraid I'll hurt you and I could ever forgive my self as your everything to me Aayla but until it ends I want you to stay away from me" I could tears swelling in her eyes she didn't like the sounds of that at all but it is for the best.

"But I don't care you need help and by being by yourself won't cure anything and I said I would be by your side" I shook my head immediately once she finished "Aayla please being by my self means I can't hurt anyone I care about I won't hurt you besides we will still see each other during missions just keep your distance from me and leave me to sort this out" I was looking into her hazel eyes they were filled with water but I wouldn't dare let one drop not infront of Aayla. "But Bly w—" I cut her off immediately I wasn't having this "no Aayla I need to know you'll be safe" I got up from the bed by put she held my arm I didn't look back at her as I pulled my arm away from her I thought about the dream of me killing Aayla it might of been telling me that my PTSD will kill Aayla and I can't allow that. I pressed the button to open the door I was in the door way I looked back at her one last time she had tears running down her face I never knew she cared that much "Bly please" she begged but I said nothing. "I love you Aayla" I shut the door on the one person I loved.

I was walking through the Jedi halls walking back my barracks but I just stopped walking and learned against tears now running down my face.

What have I done?

I shook my head "it's probably for the better" I whispered to myself "what's for the better?" I questioning voice said behind me I turned "General Windu" I said standing to attention. "Why are you crying Bly" I didn't think he knew my name but Windu is a kinder person then people give him credit for. "Just my PTSD it's getting hard sir" I lied "So why are you in the temple not for Aayla Secura I hope" he said his voice turned deeper and he crossed his arms how did he know about me and Secura or maybe it's just because she's my general that's why he was saying it. "I just came in here to relax myself sir as that barracks and food hall isn't exactly the best place to relax" he nodded his head I think I got away with this one barely. He put a hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry to hear about your PTSD" it was a comforting hand. He then walked away but I have a slight feeling that he doesn't completely trust me fair enough I did lie to his face I walked away whipping the tears away from my face I left the temple and went for a jog around Coruscant better then the normal planets I have to jog on besides I would have to get up in 2 hours anyway.

(Aayla's perspective)

He left I begged him to stay but he left I know he feels like this is right and I can understand why he did this. But I love him and staying away from him for however long his PTSD lasts is not easy. Party of me wants to go after him but I think it will end the same way I laid back in bed I knew I wasn't going to get anymore sleep so I went to train instead. The man I loved the man I broke the Jedi code for left me.