Chapter 17 I need her

(Bly's perspective)

I was alone in the medical bay on the Star destroyer it had been 2 days since this happened and we had won the battle on Lahn but she still hasn't woken up Dug said she would wake up but he didn't know when but that was going through my mind was what if he is wrong what if she won't wake up and I was too late. She was in her normal clothes and I was sat next to her in my normal armour now but I don't have my rifle or my helmet. I don't know why but I felt glued to her I haven't slept since it happened I've just been by her side watching over her I felt like if I left something bad would happen. I heard the door open behind me I turned back and saw a Flash,Cameron and Dug all of the expressions were concern I don't think it's for her I think it's for me. I turn away from them watching over Aayla again she looked so peaceful I thought.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder "sir" Dug sounds worried.

"What is it dug" I spoke softly not taking my eyes off Aayla "I said she would be fine it will be okay if you leave her" he said lowering his head to my level I didn't look at him I could see him look back at the other 2 shaking his bold head. I felt his hand leave my shoulder and I heard there footsteps leave get quieter and quieter until there was silence in the dark room but someone was still in the room I turned and saw Flash standing there i sighed."Flash go" I still didn't turn to face him but he didn't leave or answer "you care about her don't you" he said breaking the silence I turned my head at him in confusion along with an confused expression. "Well yeah she is our general why wouldn't I" I kept my voice steady even though it wanted to break "no Commander it's not that it's a different feeling" I turned away from him "Flash what I you talking about" I put a little bit of aggression in my voice to show I was annoyed. "You love her" I closed my eyes and tensed and really thought about it.

I thought back to the feeling I felt 4 years ago I remember the day so clearly she was late and I was more nervous then I was now. Maybe that feeling was live? I shook my head not answering. "There is a party on Coruscant with Jedi, senators and clones and since we're heading back to Coruscant we'll be able to join its tomorrow" Flash paused with his arms crossed as he added on one more thing "you can tell her then" I heard the doors open and close as he left the room my head fell into my hands as I looked at Aayla again.

I need her.

I can't loose her.

All these thoughts ran through my mind.

I love her.

I laid back in the chair and looked at the clock it was 9:24pm I decided to sleep I didn't really want to think about it. Slowly I woke up and Aayla was still unconscious I looked at the clock 11;32. Time still confuses me as we're still in hyper space and surely all the planets have different time zones so how can there be a time in this ship. Screw it none of it matters I've only been asleep for just over 2 hours I rest my head in the chair again prepared to sleep again. I heard a rustle I looked around and the rustling had stopped I looked at Aayla she was still asleep. I put my head back on the chair but the rustling began again I looked up and noticed Aayla was moving I checked to make sure she was okay. As if checked on her I saw her hazel eyes she had woken up kneeled next to her "Aayla" I spoke with shock in my voice it was trembling. She turned her head toward me and smiled "Bly" I couldn't believe it she really was awake. I chuckled out of shock "what happened" she said softly looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "We were fighting on Lahn when a blast hit your helmet you fell to the bottom of the ocean but we got you out" she looked confused and held my armour "who is we?" She smiled "well by we I mean me" her confused expression disappeared and she seemed more happy "I told you I'd save your life" I added.

She put her hand to my face "now we're even" she joked I held her other hand "huh I guess we are" I joked. She just sat there staring at each other for what seemed like hours even though it was only a few minutes. I let go of her hand "we have a party on Coruscant it's a senate party I believe" I told her my eyes not leaving her's. "Sounds great" she smirked I looked over toward the medical droids which were deactivated at the moment "do you want me to get a medical droid to check your condition" she shook her head "I'll be fine I'm happy with you" I didn't expect her to say that. I think Flash is right I do love her.

(Aayla's perspective)

I didn't want a medical droid to check my condition I'm just happy to be awake and Bly to be the person I wake up to. I looked into his brown eyes I've never seen him so happy and joyed. We sat there and just stared at each other again he was very handsome I thought to myself about he was my best friend but did I think of him as anything more he was always there for me and I felt like when he was in trouble I had to help him. I know is shouldn't have this feeling but he just so good to me and helps me I think I love Bly.