Chapter 33 The empire's age

(Bly's perspective)

4 day later

Me and the rest of the 327th we're heading back to Coruscant after securing Felucia since order 66 Ive felt guilt for what I did turning in my Jedi general shooting one of my brothers. But now I'm stuck with the republic. I've received orders from Darth Sidious to head to his office to speak with him I can only assume it's about my failure about being unable to catch Secura. Once I finally get there and the doors opened and I saw not Darth Sidious but someone else sitting in his chair and at his desk looking at plans for a massive machine by the looks of it. "I'm sorry am I in the right place as I was expecting Darth Sidious" I said with a hint of confusion he looked up at my visor rolled his eyes then looked back at the machine. But just a second later he turned off the hologram and stood up from his chair "you are in the right place don't worry about that" the man had grey hair and a grey suit he then began to walk down the 2 steps then toward me.

"Unfortunately Darth Sidious couldn't be here as he is running our new empire so instead his sent me as he doesn't have time for your failure" the man began circling me his arms crossed and a annoyed expression "and who are you?" I questioned he stopped circling once he stood right infront of me "I'm Grand Moff Tarkin" I that name I remember that last name "weren't you admiral Tarkin" his eyes brows raised and his arms went behind his back "yes I was I worked for the Jedi but since as you know there traitors I had a promotion" I inhaled this guy seemed like a dick but a very powerful dick. "Alright get to the point what do you need me for" he took a step closer to me "to talk about your failure" he then stepped and then nodded his head for me to follow him as he walked he carried on.

"Your troops tell me that you allowed Aayla Secura to get away is this true" he stopped and looked out the window I didn't I stood next to him and looked at him "no I was trying to kill her along with the rest of my troops" he turned to me "well I hear you had a relationship with Aayla Secura" he looked straight into my visor he had an arrogant expression spread across his face. "Yes did but that time is over now" he glared at me but I stood my ground "you will find Aayla Secura and if not I'm sure there will be a punishment for you" I breathed in "from you?" I questioned he shook his head "no ,no something much,worse" when he said the word worse it sounded like dread entered his voice I didn't want to find out so I moved away back spewing the 2 steps I need to get out of this empire but how the hell am I meant to do that.