Chapter 13 last message

(Bly's perspective)

I was sat there in the cell by myself I've been in here for 6 days I think and no ones come to rescue me no one even knows where I am not even Aayla. She's saved me so many times but she can't save me this time I'm by myself. My cell opened and the witch stepped in "what do you want" I ask rudely "wow how rude you know I could just kill you right now". "Why don't you then" I looked her straight in the eye she laughed "because unlike to the republic your worth something to us" she paces around me as I looked at her confused what could they possibly want me for "what am I worth to you?" She smirks "you have a close relationship with Aayla Secura so if we bring her in and capture her the council will have to do something then and that's when they are brought into our trap" she laughs again I put on a stern voice "what trap?" She looks at me and strokes my short hair "oh you really think that this is the only ship in the area" before I can say anything she cuts me off "you only have one more day until we kill you and they haven't found you yet but that might be because they don't know where you are because we forgot to tell them" I was angry what was the point in not telling them where I was and keeping me alive. "You just kept me alive so you could torture me you separatist scum" after I finished her hand clenched and I couldn't breath I was lifted off the ground. "No actually I wanted to see if they would try and find you and believe it or not they did but couldn't find any trace of you torturing you was just a bonus".

My face began to turn red but finally she let me go I fell to the floor gasping for air and they she through something down in front of me "we are near the dagobah tell your republic friends that and we have 8 ships surrounding this ship then we'll see if they care and hopefully your girlfriend gets your message and now if you excuse me I need to go back to General Kalani". The door closed I could send a message to anywhere in the galaxy but I knew the best place was to the republic it had a limited time limit on how much I could put on so I had to make the most of it. As I sat there thinking about what I was going to say I then thought back to all the information she just gave me. We are near Dagobah, there are 9 ships in total including this ship and I'm assuming they are providence-class destroyers and that General Kalani which is a super tactical battle droid is also in this ship. I then thought over everything she said again and realised see said that she hopes my girlfriend gets my message I sat there for a second and came to the realise that she probably meant Aayla she isn't my girlfriend and Ventress knows that besides me and her I very different people.

I sat there just thinking about her calling Aayla my girlfriend I don't love Aayla or do I? She asked me to stay in her bed but that may have been a comfort thing and she kissed my helmet but that's only because I accidentally kissed her before. Speaking of my helmet I don't have it they probably just left it on Abafar which means I'll need a new one. I've wasted enough time I need to send this message to the council immediately I can't waste anymore time.

(Aayla's perspective)

I was sat in my room on the bed just nonstop thinking about Bly tomorrow he'll be dead and I've done nothing to help him I've just sat here feeling sorry for myself. I can't imagine what sort of torment they have put him through I heard a knock at my door I turned and saw Obi wan Kenobi. "Aayla we got a message from Bly and we want you to see it" he left he seemed upset and sad for me. I got up from my bed my heart racing as I got there I realised there was many more Jedi then just the council I saw Ashoka, Anakin and even some clones like Cody,Woffle,Rex and Gree everyone's eyes were on me. I walked down the stairs and Mace began speaking we got this message an hour ago from Commander Bly. The hologram came up he was lying there blood coming out of his mouth and he was in binders he looked exhausted and his eyes upset.

"General's tomorrow I will be killed by Asajj Ventress but she gave me some information on where I am we are in the the dagobah system and the ship I am in I assume is a providence-class destroyers there is 9 of them including the one I am in I have also learned that General Kalani is on the ship and I see no point in looking for me as I am just a clone and like the rest of us I am expendable born to fight and die in a war but I did just want to say to my General Aayla Secura that I..I......I'm ,you know what it doesn't matter it wouldn't make a difference but I do need to say that if—"

It cut him off he never got to finish I had my hand over my mouth and I felt a single tear run down my cheek. "As commander Bly has just said there is no reason to rescue him we do not have enough of our fleet to spare for the moment and we fear that it is a trap" Windu orders and he looks up at me "I'm so sorry" I shake my head this can't be happening my friend is about to die and we're going to do nothing "we have to do something we can't just let him die" Windu puts on a stern look "are you allowing your emotions cloud your judgment". I storm out of the room I realise that it was very childish but I won't just stand around and let Bly die not like this I need to at least try and I have an idea on how I'm going to get him out.