Chapter 34 punishment

(Bly's perspective)
(Year 1 ajp) (1 year after Jedi purge)

My brothers being pushed out of the army and replaced by humans who were never born to be soldiers and are inferior to all my brothers even the Coruscant guard. I hate it here us clones get to keep our clone armour but the humans have new armour which looks terrible at least ours had some colour. I need to get out of here as it feels like every pathing I knew is gone there are no more gunships just tie fighters and imperial shuttles no more AT-TE just AT-AT which I don't understand why are they so tall if you hit the legs and it falls over it will probably kill everyone inside. All I could think about was the good old days with the republic and in the clone wars I surrounded by friends and my brothers. I remember the days with Galle,Dug,Flash and Cameron aswell as Aayla the one I betrayed and almost killed.

We were on Taris. Well by we I actually mean me some of my brothers and then humans in the 327th who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. We were at a ship yard where we had some tie fighters parked I had an idea I had bought some detonators as I bought some at a shop in the city I placed them on three of the tie fighters I needed off this place and the only way to do it was to make a distraction . I finished throwing the detonators on and moved a good distance away so I wouldn't die and pressed the trigger and as I did the tie fighters went up into balls of flames catching 3 stormtroopers in the process everyone looked at the damage so I thought I'd make my exit.

I dashed into the forest but I heard a voice behind me shout "Stop" it didn't sound like one of my brothers so it was probably a stormtrooper either way I wasn't going to stop. My plan was to run then hide, throw away my armour and steal a ship to get off this planet but it was easier said then done as I saw red blasters firing at me while I fired my blue ones back at them I hit a stormy as he came out from behind a tree I then quickly turned back around to keep running. But I then heard a sound a very familiar sound a loud humming coming towards me "speeders" I cursed I can't out run a speeder I turned around to see 2 scout troopers chasing after me on speeders dodging the trees.

I fired back at them with my rifle but they dodged every shot but I wasn't looking and tripped over a root on the ground hitting my head on another large root luckily my helmet took most the impact the humming got closer till it was right infront of me and suddenly stopped. I looked up holding the new dent now in my helmet but the scout trooper stunned me as soon as I looked up and it all went black.

1 day later

My eyes came out of the darkness my helmet was missing I was breathing heavily I was changed up against the wall with chains pinning my arms and my legs against the wall I looked around the walls were grey covered with blood and the floor was red as a red light came from underneath it. "Where the hell am I" I said to my self I looked up at the ceiling it was a black darker then space my head fell back to the floor just before I heard the door open 3 footsteps walking toward me I was hung up pretty high in the air so I looked down on the newcomers. "Well what do we have here" a familiar voice said disappointment written all over his face "Where am I" I asked I heard the 2 stormtroopers behind Tarkin giggle "what's so funny" I ordered they laughed some more until Tarkin looked back at them and they stood up straight and stopped laughing.

"They're laughing at what's about what is going to happen to you" his face turned sinister this can't be. I heard the sound of metal hitting metal just behind the door but it happened again and again so I can only assume that it was footsteps "your going to get your arse kicked" the stormy on the right said looking up at me. I looked back at the door the footsteps getting closer and then I heard heavy breathing what was it an animal a monster? The door opened to reveal something truly frightening a fully black machine this was really impressive how intimidating they made a droid look but wait I don't think droids breath so that thing is alive.

It's red eyes looking directly into my eyes it stepped forward the stormtroopers moved to the side of the room and Tarkin also moved to the left to make way for the monster. It stopped inches away from me my breathing trembled "I want to thank you" a deep intimidating voice came out and said "fo— for...what?" I questioned I was shaking I've never seen something so evil and I thought grevious was bad who was still in the empire along with many other of the old separatist leaders. "For helping me turn to the dark side if it's not for your relationship with Aayla Secura I would have never of realised my full potential" I don't know if it just complimented or what but now I've realised I'm part of the reason this thing exists frightens me.

I heard the sound of a lightsaber turning on and it's humming that came with it I looked down and saw it was holding a blood red blade with a black hilt "Im very disappointed that decided to run away from the empire I'm demoting you to captain" it spoke again slightly turning its head "can I leave then?" I heard a small laugh come from the creature it looked me dead in the eyes "oh no were not done yet" before I could even react he brought his blade up and cut off my hand. The armoured hand dropped to the floor below as I screamed in pain looking at what was left of my hand now just a burned stump. When he cut my hand off it freed me from the chain on the right please don't cut off my left hand aswell. He then brought it up infront of my face causing a red shadow on my face Tarkin and the stormies watched as he brought his lightsaber slowly across my check as I screamed in pain with the left side of my face against the cold grey wall and the other side burning from the blade.

Finally the blade moved away and my right check felt like it was on fire blood dropped out from my check into the boot of the creature the blood went well with his dark uniform. My cheek was just a huge burn the permeant bruise in my cheek and the yellow that covered it were now gone. It grabbed me by the neck and forced me to look into his cold red eyes "in most cases I would kill you but since you helped me turn to the darkside I'll allow you to live just this once" by my neck it ripped me off the chains and on ti the ground as it switched off its lightsaber. I hit the ground hard and he looked down at me they all did it then pulled something out from behind its cape and threw it at me. It hit me in the head but then landed on my lap it was my yellow helmet. Tarkin stepped next to monster looking up at it obviously annoyed "why are you doing this that was barely a punishment" he looked down at the old man but Tarkin stood his ground and didn't look intimidated and just stared right back.

"If I didn't turn to the darkside we wouldn't have this empire so I owe him something but next time he won't be so lucky" the creature turned it attention back to me on the ground I used my left hand to clip my helmet onto my waste and then held my right cheek with my left and as it still burned like hell. I slowly stood up "now leave Captain I'm sure your battalion is missing you" it announced I knew they wouldn't miss me I killed three of them I didn't regret me killing time they deserved it they weren't my brothers or Aayla the only ones I respected I walked out of the room limping the door shut behind me I was on a new type of star destroyer not a republic one a imperial one. The left the creature in that room with Tarkin and those 2 stormies I don't want to know what it was or escape before I have to find out but I really thought to myself how were me and Aayla partially responsible for that thing in there.