Chapter 15 secrets

(Anakin's perspective)
(Year 7 bjp) (Year 7 years before Jedi purge)

I was in the senate heading to Padmé's room I wanted to see her because I've been stuck in the Jedi temple for ages and I just needed to see her. As I got there the door opened for me and I stepped in but Padmé was no where inside "Honey" I called but no response. I headed toward her desk and even checked under it but I wasn't there I backed up toward the door and then felt a pair of arms grab me "gotcha" she said as I jumped. I turned around "is that for last time" I smirked "I thought I needed to get some revenge" she laughed as last time I snuck up on her and scared the crap out of her. She let go of me and I let go of her she walked over toward her desk and looked out the window. "How was your speech to the senate" as I finished she sighed and looked at me "they're not listening I've tried my hardest to tell them to stop making clones but it's not working no cares making clone isn't going to fix anything we have 6 million that should be enough". I knew she had been working tirelessly on this and she put everything she had into her speech.

"Padmé I'm so sorry" I felt bad for her I walked toward her and hugged her "Anakin I'm trying my hardest bu—" I cut her off "and that's all you can do Padmé" she smiled at me. I decided to carry on "I'm sure if you get something to convince these people they will listen and they will help you" she looked up at me with sorrow in her eyes. "You really think they'll listen" I caressed her cheek "I know they will". I tried to pull her into a kiss but she quickly stopped and pushed back "what if someone comes in" she seemed panicked but reassured her "Rex is the only person coming to take you back home and he knows about us so it shouldn't be an issue". She felt her relief and relaxed "okay then" I pulled her back into a kiss and we were going to this for a little while.

(Bly's perspective)

I head into the senate building I'm not to sure where Senator Amidala's room is but I know it's on the 4th floor I hope they don't mind me coming instead of Rex but he had to head to help Ashoka out with something. I got to the 4th floor I looked at all the rooms and asked senator Orn Free Taa where her room was and he told me where it was. As I got there the doors opened up immediately and I saw something I didn't expect. Senator Amidala and General Skywalker making out the door shut behind and I froze underneath my helmet was a wide open jaw. They stopped and looked at me startled "Bly I thought Rex was coming up" General Skywalker said sounding very panicked I calmed my self down and spoke in a professional manner "Commander Rex has to help General Tano something so he sent me instead" the Senator had a red face of embarrassment and General Skywalker was still shocked and to be honest so was I but kept a stern voice.

"Should we take you back now Senator" she nodded "yes Commander right away" she said and moved away from Anakin as they both followed me as we began walking down the hall. As we got to a part with only us in it General Skywalker walked next to me and whispered "look I want you to forget what you saw here or I will—" but I stopped walking and turned to face him this act surprised him. "Look I know this isn't something that is allowed and I should report this but I won't as you two are in love and I feel like I can't stand in the way of that so your secret is safe with me" he looked at Padmé and had a faint smile then Anakin looked back at me "Bly thank you so much" he sounded really happy as he put a arm around Padmé I looked around and checked if anyone was around "don't mention it now let's get you back immediately" they nodded and followed behind me.

As we finally got to her apartment she turned to me "thank you Bly for everything" as she walked into her apartment and Anakin was about to follow her but stopped in the door "Bly I won't forget what you done for us I owe you one" I shook my head "you don't owe me anything sir I go to her" I reassured he smiled at me as he walked into the apartment and shut the door. As I was walking back I was thinking to myself why didn't I call that in I've now disobeyed protocol and I can be punished if they ever find out but I don't want to think about it's over now I need to head to bed and rest.