Chapter 12 caught

(Bly's perspective)
(Year 8 bjp) (Year 8 years before Jedi purge)

Me, King, Lucky and fiery are headed toward a separatist camp on abafar we were sent here because Asajj Ventress has a hide out here and we found out she has some information about Darth Sidious. I don't know why they didn't just send a Jedi because they didn't tell me that either way we need to capture her. Our gunship lands and I tell the pilots to stay put as we step out I see a town in the distance that is where the camp is "come on let's go find this separatist scum" I order and they nod. We gave the pilots blasters just in case there is any trouble but hopefully there shouldn't be if we do our job as we get there we lay down while looking down into the town there is water surrounding it and there is no signs of life what so ever. "Where are all the villagers?" King questioned I put the macrobinoculars which are on my helmet down over my visor so I can look into the town. "Uh oh" I sound panicked "what?" Lucky questions "there is about 25 battle droids and 15 super battle droids surrounding the villagers in the centre of town" as I finished 5 aqua droids came out of the water below us and then 5 more which come out of the water from the right of us as lucky gets up to fire at the ones to our right they fire first hitting lucky in the chest and making him fall to water below. Fiery then gets shot in the head by the aqua droids below.

Me and King are still laying down I hit an aqua droid in the eye destroying it instantly. "It's an ambush and we have no cover"I call to King now kneeling. I hit a second in the chest and dodge a shot from another aqua droid which makes me in the perfect position to hit the same aqua droid I had injuried before and that destroyed it and saw King was dead shot in the chest twice. I backed up away from the edge so the aqua droids below couldn't hit me. As I took down a second aqua droid I heard an explosion and saw a manga guard with a rocket launcher it had just blown up the gunship but I turn to defend my self I get a boot to the face which knocks my rifle out of my hands. As I reach for it again I get force choked that made me immediately realise it was Ventress and as she turned me to face her my helmet fell off exposing my face. The last 2 aqua droids had stopped firing. I saw Ventress smirk "don't worry I have different plans for you handsome" the witch pulled me forward and kissed me on the cheek before hitting me in the face knocking me out.

(Aayla's perspective)

I head to the battle plan room in the Jedi temple as I got there all the council members were there seems like I was late again "what happened I came as soon as I heard about this meeting" I rushed down the stairs and I saw sympathy on Plo Koon and Yoda's faces. "What is it?" I question all eyes on me "Commander Bly has been captured by Asajj Ventress" Master Windu said keeping a stern look. I was speechless what would that assassin want with Bly "we got this late last night" Mace turned on the hologram I walked in between Adi gallia and Oppo Rancisis as the hologram played. Bly was on his knees in binders with 2 super battle droids both sides of him then Ventress walked into view "hello jedi I have Commander Bly captured and the rest of his men dead he will be staying with me for the time being but I can't believe you Jedi you chased me all the way to Abafar just to get some information about the dark lord of the Sith I wouldn't tell you anyway no matter how much you threatened me but that's not how it played out instead I have Commander Bly and you have 1 week until he dies but I don't know why you would need a clone anyway haha" the hologram ends and immediately I speak "we need to rescue him" I get a concerned look from Adi gallia and a confused one from Mace "we can't he we don't know where he is and we can't all risk our lives on this one commander" he orders "he is not just any commander" I argue back but to no avail "this seems like too much of a personal matter for you so the rest of the council will decide what to do" he basically tells me to get out and I give him a disappointment look before I rush up the stairs not looking back. I'm not going to allow Bly to die not without a fight.