Chapter 18 I love you

(Bly's perspective)

1 day later

I was in my barracks on Coruscant I've never been to a party or done anything like this before I'm not to sure if excited was the feeling I felt but nervous is definitely one. I went out on Coruscant and bought a black jacket, trousers and a white shirt I'm not to sure what kind of party this was but I think it's more of a fancy thing and not like 79s. I walked out of my barracks and saw a lot of my men dressed similar to me just they ha different colours so instead of black they had red,yellow or white, I'm not a fan of the bright colours only yellow I walked out of my barracks and toward the senate party I got a taxi there once I paid the guy I headed out toward the senate. I noticed there was a lot of people standing outside I saw many clones, Jedi and senators I walked up the stairs and saw many senate guard looks like they don't even get to join in the fun at least I think this will be fun.

I finally head in and I'm in the main room it had a red carpet and the red ceiling was tall and the room was long there were tables people dancing and my favourite thing the bar. I headed straight there and saw many people I recognised. I got some spotchka and looked to see if I noticed from faces I saw Orn free Taa he told me where Senator Amidala's room speaking of the Senator I saw her talking to General Skywalker at a white table. On the left side of the room I saw General Tano,Rex and Jesse talking to each other I saw General Koon, Woffle,Fives and echo talking with each other. I also saw many of my men I saw Martin,Shots,Miles and Dogwit all talking with each other in a circle and also Flash and Cameron with Dug. I decided to head over to them just before I got there Dug left "where is he going?" I said as I got to Flash and Cameron "oh hey commander he is heading over to speak with the rest of the boys" Cameron said while sipping his drink. "Come on guys were off duty it's Bly" I said punching Cameron on the shoulder "ow" he moaned on impact "don't be a poof it didn't hurt" I told him. "Yeah well Cameron is built like a twig just the smallest punch could break his bones" Flash laughed and I joined him but Cameron had just a disgusted look on his face and decided to come back with something "so how is it going with General Secura" he had a smug look on his face and I think I know why "fine she's recovering" I said finishing my drink looking for somewhere to put it . "Yeah well Flash tell me you like the twe'lek" I raised my eyebrows at Flash as he sheepishly said "sorry" I shook my head as I placed the empty glass on the table next to me "it's not like that Cameron" I tried to convince him but he wasn't having it.

"Yeah because friends stay with there friends for 3 days straight in a hospital not leaving there side not even for food" I shook my head again "only good friends" and he countered "only special friends" I lowered my eyebrows I was annoyed but Cameron was the type of person to piss someone off until he gets punched. I was about to say something to him but I then felt a tap on my left shoulder I looked over and saw no one and then I felt a tap on my right I looked and saw Aayla laughing. She looked beautiful she had a white dress on it looked amazing on her.

"Wow" are the only words I could get out of my mouth she looked that amazing she smiled "I was just wandering if you wanted to dance" I stood there like an idiot for a second still looking at her beautiful dress but I then realised what she said a...

"Wow" are the only words I could get out of my mouth she looked that amazing she smiled "I was just wandering if you wanted to dance" I stood there like an idiot for a second still looking at her beautiful dress but I then realised what she said and said in a slight panic "I'm sorry I don't know how to dance" she smirked at me "okay then if you change your mind just come and find me" she strutted away I couldn't believe that was the same woman yesterday who was stuck in a bed unconscious. I turned to Flash and Cameron they both had there mouths open in shock both very confused "why did you not want to go and dance with that" Cameron said pointing at her "don't call her that" I warned. "Bly remember what I said yesterday don't pass her up" Flash said as he put his drink to his lips. "That doesn't change the fact that I can't dance I don't think Jango Fett knew how to dance" I defended my self but Cameron answered back "none of us know how to dance but we do it anyway I mean your really lucky no women ever come up to me" Flash turned to Cameron "yeah well that's because Cameron you get all the men" I laughed but Cameron was less then frilled "shut up" he shouted at us both.