Im a closeted Bisexual

I have been in a happy relationship with my blonde headed boyfriend josh for nearly 5 years.
We have been in love with each other from our first meeting and even to this day, I still feel the butterflies I had in my stomachs when I first looked into his eyes.

Later in the year of 2018 my boyfriend Josh was asked to live with his mother who recently got divorced and needed company.
His mum wasn't there much in his life and to be completely honest neither was his dad but josh saw this as a good opportunity to get to have a relationship with his mum.

For the first few months of him moving in with her, it was great. Their bond was almost inseparable. I was really happy for him and I knew this was a life changing moment in his life. I noticed he was more confident and relaxed instead of being stressed all the time.

I really like his mum aswell. Her beautiful thin young looking body, with beautiful long blonde hair. I could really see where josh got his good looks from.
His mum wasn't that old as she had josh at age 16 and was forced into a grown up environment and she left josh's dad only 5 years later as she needed to get away from the parenting life.

To be fair, I don't blame her.
Parenting is hard, especially when you are young.
Well that didn't matter as she was a terrific mother for him Now and provided him with everything he needed.

Sometimes when I needed female company, she became my best friend.
We watched movies together, do each other's hair and make up.
She was so much fun and I even enjoyed being with her more than my own friends.

My parents where both alcoholics plus complete jerks to me so I struggled having a role model but now I had one.

Few months later from that my parents kicked me out. They told me they didn't want me anymore as I was a burdon to their shitty relationship.
Sooner or later my parents will get a divorce. In fact I was the one who helped them stay together.

Thank god I had time to at least pack some clothes and my phone.
I called up josh and his mum to tell them what happened.
Josh's mum welcomed me in her home with open arms.
I was so grateful that I had a loving boyfriend  and a wonderful friend, which happened to be his mum.
I stopped calling his mum Miss Smith and started to call her by her first name which was Rachel.

It was in March of 2019 and I became comfortable, happy and a completely new person.
I had just turned 17, where josh was now 18.
Josh was starting to think more of independence and future for us. Well I didn't really want to leave this place. I was going to miss Rachel and having her company but as a good girlfriend I was, i encouraged him to make better adult like decisions that would benefit him.
He decided to skip college and just open his own design company.
Josh was really gifted in business, so I saw no hesitation to tell him not to do it plus with the help of his mum and a few of her colleagues being fashion designers, he instantly hired them to get the business up and running.

During that time Josh became really busy and spent almost all of his time in the office which left me alone.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little lonely during this small period.

Rachel decided that she would do most of her work at home so I didn't feel so alone. I was still at high school so I didn't have time to get a job. I used most of my time to study psychology and music.

Well this was the part where I started to question my sexuality. You see, now that Josh was so tired of work that he practically fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, so my sex life lacking majorly.

No I was not thinking of cheating, it shamefully changed my mind of thinking of girls in a romantic sense. I have been with Josh for so long that I never even had the chance to think or expirement with girls.

Well saying that I studied psychology, they say that talking through confusion helps, solve that confusion.
So I decided to have a "girl chat" with Rachel