The Angry Killer

I don't know why.
My body feels so heavy and weak.
I'm angry.... So, so, so angry.
I could just rip someone's head off.

She annoys me, that little bratt I'm forced to call my daughter.
Her stupid laughter and her ugly smile just makes me want to rip her limbs off.
But why am I feeling this.
Why do I feel such hatred towards the small little girl I'm supposed to love.
Maybe I'm jealous.
Maybe I'm jealous of her happieness and purity.

I can't take it out on her.
It's not her fault.
Or maybe it is.
Maybe it's because of my deceased father who cursed me on his death bed.
What if she's out to get me.
What if she was placed here because of my father.
I can't.
I just can't.
I can't fucking think.

Maybe my father was right, I am crazy.
I'm deluded.
I should really stop banging my head on walls and doors.

Do you know what.. I'm going to give him what he wanted.
I'm going to kill my daughter.
End her! Give him what he fucking wanted! A life sentence, a fucking certificate to certify that I'm crazy!

Now that's what I thought when I was about to commit my crime.
Me James Adams, was about to kill my own daughter.
She's not even a daughter to me. I guess for the rest of this I'll tell you her name.
Jessica Adams.
Now when me, James Adams picked up my innocent daughtet Jessica Adams, she was so blind to the idea she was gonna end up in several unpleasant situations.
Mutilated.
I started of with yelling cursive words at her. She was startled. Jessica tried so hard to escape my tightening grip but her weak child body was not strong enough.
I grabbed her arm and pulled it.
As hard as I can until I felt a hard pop. I let go, and I stand there stunned as her little arm swings by her side, unable to move. She screams and wails for help but there is none. We live on a farm outside of town, so I know myself is safe from intruders.
Jessica sits on the floor helpless and begs. She promises me she'll do anything. Anything for her dear father.
But I know that the little shit will run to school the next day blabbing her little mouth to the teachers. At this point I already went too far. I knew that I had no ther choice but to follow my original plan.
End the demonic bitch!

"DO YOU LIKE THAT DAD? ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS!!"

I yell and I yell. Jessica sits there still confused.
She has never met her grandfather.
Good thing too.

Jessica had given up, she could not fight against her own father anymore. Poor poor Jessica Adams.
So pathetic.

I, James Adams, picked up the knife and knealed down by Jessica's side.
"Don't worry, this is gonna hurt alot"
I lift the knife and slam down onto her wrist, cutting through it like a peice of meat.
Blood squirts everywhere as she screams in pain.

"HAHA DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

She wails in fear.

"ALRIGHT LET'S DO IT AGAIN"

I lift up the knife and Slam!!
Right back onto her other wrist cutting her other hand off.
At this point she couldnt handle the pain anymore, she passes out while flinching in a pool of her own blood.

The blood still squirting for her wrists.

I get angrier, I can't control it.
I turn away to face a blank wall. What have I got to loose? I turn around through the knife, bam, straight into the middle of her head.

As soon as I realise that the girl is dead, I start to come back to reality.
I fall to my knees. Crying. Life is not worth living.
I couldn't bare the absolute evil I committed to such an innocent beautiful child who deserved so much more.

So... What have I got now?
Nothing but sorrow and guilt that u put on myself.
So this is my good bye.
Good bye to the evil within, goodbye to life, goodbye to a life sentence.

James Adams 1985 - 2012

Jessica Adams 2006 - 2012