Fake trauma

It was a general day in primary school, it was our last day before we where headed off to secondary school.

Birds where chirping, my classmates giggling and having fun.
I was excited that I was finally moving into a better school with a wider range of good opportunities for me.

I'm hoping that as soon as I start secondary school, the glitches will stop.
The glitches scare me, for a split second my world would be turned upside down.
The glitches make me see the opposite to what actually things are like. So my dad is rather plump and my mum is in good shape but in the glitches, my dad for a few seconds look miserable and really skinny, where as my mum is plump and looks like she does drugs.

I know it's just an illusion, it's not real.

It is my first day, I'm so excited to meet so many new people. My glitches haven't stopped though.

I met 2 friends. Richy and Lauren.
Lauren was a sweet girl, blonde hair and blue eyes where as Richy had dark brown hair, with brown eyes with a red tint to them. He always looked scruffy but I thought that it was his style.

At the beginning they where both really nice, we had a good laugh and I enjoyed their company. But after a few months Richy became mischevious and naughty.
He would constantly break schools policy and rules.
Many times I would walk past the principles office and he will be there with a pissed off look on his face.

I was a young boy myself and I was confused that maybe I should be doing the same thing as he.
He was getting alot of attention and his popularity was through the roof.

So I began slowly doing the same things as he was. Dyed my hair black, always had my hood up in class or in the hall ways. Didn't do my work or I would to the teachers it was full of shit

One time Richy got in trouble for flirting with one of the teachers, she was good looking but the hottest, Miss Throne was.
After he was suspended, we hung out and he told me how cool he was and how the teacher missed out on a piece  of him.

I told Richy that I wanted to flirt with Miss Throne but I'm a little scared.
He was surprised and I was a lot more incident than he was.
He saw this as a challenge. Not against me but to help me get with the hottest teacher in the school.

Eventually after a few alcoholic drinks I managed to pluck up the courage.
Straight after class I went into Miss Throne's office and looked the door behind me.

A deep breath and then I started talking.
The first half come out in mumbles but eventually I gathered myself to speak louder and more clearer.

"Yo miss, I think you're pretty fit not gonna lie" I said confidentially while leaning on her desk.

"Wow Brandon, uh I don't know what to say" she replied, blushing

In my head this was going well and it was, but after a few more flirty chats I wasn't expecting it to actually come to this.

She placed 1 hand on my waist, she was quiet smaller than me, and then she moved my hand round her waist onto her bum.

Miss fiddled with my shirt and told me. "Do you know what? I don't normally have a relationship with a student but I think I can make an exception"

I got really scared and broke out in a panic attack. The next minute it was dark, and I blacked out.

I woke up, slowly and looked around the room.
My parents where at the end of my bed. I seemed older and I definitely didn't look 15 anymore.

"Where...Where...Where is Miss Throne?" I muttered in confusion.

My dad sighed. I knew it was hard for to see his own son live a life that isn't true.

Dad: "Miss Throne doesnt exist. She was just an illusion, nothing real. You where never in secondary school, you are 25 years old. Your name isn't Brandon, it's Richy. I'm sorry son but you suffer from a bad case of schizophrenia."