My LGBTQ+ murder

I was a simple girl in the 1940s
War has settled down, no one is afraid, all cheering for the success of our battles.
I was ordinary, like any other girl.
Cute little pony tails, ankle length lace dresses with cute little pastel bows.

My father has just returned from war and that night we were going to celebrate his arrival home.
I was 16 years old with a boyfriend my father had chose for me.
I didn't like my boyfriend much. He was very childish and immature and was narcissistic.

What do you expect, my friends would tell me. He is rich and has bright red hair like the devil.
I never minded his rare red hair but I hated his greedy spoilt attitude.

In a years time I was expected to marry this fool. Why couldn't my father at least pick a nice caring boy, they didn't even have to be good looking.

I was sitting down at the dinner table while my older brother and father was opening some expensive beer bottles.

Me and my mother shared a glass of red wine each, without getting drunk as it was our responsibility  to clean the house and prepare the meals for the next day.

My boyfriend walked in on the party and greeted and complimented my father on his success and return.
My older brother who is only a tad bit older than my boyfriend, encouraged him to have a couples of beers and join us on the feast.

After only half an hour my boyfriend Maxwell got really drunk and began to touch me under the table.
He would rub his hand on my thigh.
I would make suttle movements and oftenly excused myself from the table.

Once that evening he went too far and cornered me in the kitchen when we where alone and started to touch me innapropriately. In an instant reaction I slightly raised my voice and shoved him off of me.

"Stop it! I don't like men! You heartless gender only care about alcohol and sex!" I blurted

Maxwell didn't once get the hint that I was a lesbian because it was very much frowned upon and I would be killed on the spot, so he just burst out in a drunken laughter.

He put the beer bottle down and walked slowly towards me.

"Huh. You don't want to disappoint your father or your future husband do you?" He protagonised me.

He forcefully put his weight on me, pushing me into the corner as he kissed my neck. I thought that there was nothing I could do. But again my adrelanin kicked in and I forcefully shoved him into the cookery as I sprinted out of the house.

I could not be in there with that monster. How indespicable.
I stormed off to my friends house. She was unlucky. Her father was captured and tortured by the Chinese. So it was no surprise when I knocked on her door asking her to "help me with a the feast" she would happily come. Well we weren't going to actually help with the feast, we where going to head off to the barn on the other side of the village.

My so called affair was named Charlotte. She was a pretty brunette, curly hair, placed in a platted bun.
Long light pink dress. Her mother had better dress style than mine.

We sat under the stars, anxiously as we where guilty for even considering to commit such a sin.
We kissed passionately. She hated her life more than mine as she wished to marry the man her dead father chose for her, only in his memory. She never loved her fiance.

We where much in love with each other. We planned that at my wedding that we would run away just before the ceremony.

Unfortunately that night our fiances caught us in the act and shot us both on the spot.

For only the news to be spread around further than the just our little village.