You're Not A True Lover

Dear my not so true lover,

I will sit here minding my own business, happy as can be. Listening to the birds chirp on the balcony and the smell of our neighbours cooking would fill my nose and tingle my belly making me feel hungry.
When I hear the door open behind me, I hope that it was you, coming to give me a hug from behind, a little affection.
But instead I get the noise of your clanging boots and your angry heavy breathing. I can feel the tention crawling through the room.
Instead of a hug, you storm towards my shoulder and turn me around just to yell at me about the dirty dishes.
I tell you I was going to do them that night after dinner.
I tell you that I get tired and I just want a single moment of peace to myself on the balcony.
You don't care, you never do. You don't even apologise. And when I feel guilty for something I should never feel guilty for I apologise, not just for me but for you. For your mistakes.
At night, when we lay down in the same bed, you don't even look at me, talk to me. You turn the other way and scroll through your phone.
But one night, one night.
I caught you.
I caught you, red handed texting another girl on Instagram about how beautiful she is. It's ironic because I haven't heard you compliment me in 7 months and I'm your wife.
So when you ask me to have sex with your fat hairy body, I'm going to say no because I deserve someone better than you. Someone who isn't selfish, someone who cares, loves me, tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm looking my worse.
A few years ago I believed that you where all of that, how I was wrong. That didn't last past marriage.
I regret marrying you because on that day, is when I lost everything in this relationship, where everything became one sided.
I'm tired of this life style, im done with our marriage.
Here are the divorce papers and your suit cases.
It's your turn to leave.

From your ex wife