Escape

I stand here in the year of 2050 watching my world burn up in flames.
Everyone is running, running from the destruction we, as a human race has caused.
That night probably over 1 million people died over the globe.
The racism, homophobic, ignorant acts has caused us to be at war with each other.
People turning against each other.
We didn't see the red flags, that we killed a large amount of our population.
I've lost everything because of this, my home, my dad, my innocent little 5 year old sister.
She looked so lost, sadness and fear filled her eyes.
I knew how she felt. A feeling to closed her eyes and wake up at home, safe in her bed but unfortunately that was not the case. Both her and my dad squashed by a large bit of wood set up in flames.
Her dreams of becoming a vet, vanished in a matter of seconds.
Now here I am, the new mayor, the pack leader standing on a large platform telling my country how disappointed I was.
5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1 second.
And I slowly walk onto the stage, covered in burn marks, cuts, bruises and dirt.

Now it's my time to speak

"People of my country, people of the cities, villages, towns, country side... I am disappointed.
Because of your insanity and a need of war, an hour ago I had to watch my little sister and father burn up in flames, squished by a flaming log.
We all have ambitions, I do and so did my sister. But you ungrateful basturds to that away from her.
Now I don't see why the colour of someone's skin is a problem, or who choses what gender they want to sleep with, or what gender they want to be.
Black people didn't choose to be black.
Transgender people did not ask to be born in the wrong body.
Gay people did not ask to have a love interest in men, but again you ungrateful people don't care, in your mind, your like, they should burn.
Now as I am now the new pack leader to the shit hole we have here, the next person to discriminate against someone's gender, sexuality or race will be tortured then burned to death the same way as those communities did, so I would change your attitude and realised we are all here to support each other"