Family "Love"

How bad does it feel when you're waiting for that person to change, to realize how bad he or she is hurting you? The hopelessness you feel inside when you notice they will never change. How bad it feels that no matter what you do it's never enough for that person who's opinion matters more than the world to you?

This, this is the story of my life....

------

Hello my name is Mandi Marvel. I am 17 years old, born at New York.

Well as far as my family is concerned I am the most beautiful, smart, mature amazing girl in the world, well to everyone except him. But am I really? At school I'm more of a "attention seeker". Only if they knew... Ok but enough of introduction lets get down to business shall we?

Just as im about to sit down in a nearby bench at the park i hear my name been called

"MAAAANNNNDDDIII!!!!!" shouts (more like screams) my best friend Lara.

"Over here!" I yell

"Oh how much i missed you girl!" She says. Lara was this petite little thing, full of love with a kind heart. With her short black hair just above her shoulders, big brown eyes, a dazzling smile, and curves in all the right places. Comes hopping. Yes, you heard me hopping towards me, with the biggest smile on that i dont even know how her face is still has not ripped in two. Oh but how i love her, anyways...

"What's up girl?" I ask

"Oh same old same old" she hugs me.

"Why are you smiling so much its kinda creepy if you ask me- OUCH! What the hell was that for?!"

"For making fun of me"

Ugh this girl i swear.

"Are you ready for the meet of CC (Race of cross country) this Saturday?" She asks

"No. Im freaking out! Its regionals for God's sake!" I yell as i pace around. We're both part of the Cross Country team in our school and we have regionals in two day, TWO DAYS!

God im so nervous. I mean dont get me wrong I'm one hell of a runner but still... My dad doesn't really approves but he doesnt say anything since he cant even stand the sight of me. So i take that as an excuse to get out the house and he lets me.

We pass the rest of the afternoon talking about the race, team and other things i already forgot.. "Shit!" Lara glares at me but i dont care im already late for dinner. "Sorry Lara I have to go. My mom will kill me"

"Well good luck bye!"

"Bye!" I start to run no scratch that I sprint as hard as i possibly can all the way to my house two miles away from the park.
My mom's gonna kill me is all i think while I push myself to run faster. By now im already sweating like pig in oven before Christmas.

Jesus please remind me to drink more water, my tongue feels like sand paper inside my mouth. I literally run into the door just in time to see the little hands in my watch turn to mark 7:30pm.
God please dont my dad be home. Please! I sight as i open the door. He's not home.

"Where the hell were you?!" My mom yells as soon as i take my shoes off and enter the kitchen. "Im sorry Ma I was at the park with Lara and forgot to set my alarm it wont happen again."

"Damn right it wont. What if your dad had gotten home before you did?"

"I know mom i know. But hes not here is he? So just calm down damn."

Well in case you're wondering my mom and I are under my father's control if you could even call him a father. He manipulative amd controling as hell-- I hear the door open and close then i see my father come in.

"Dinner better be ready Angelica" he says

"Yes. Do you want me to serve you?"
Slap! "Serve me what you filthy whore?!"

"S-serve you dinner. Sir."

I just stand there its not like i can do much anyways, hell kill us both.