1#Goodbye#

Cont...

"Now come ,I have  something to show you"Jennie said as she dragged Jomi out of her room.

They passed the lobby and  entered the lounge.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone in the room yelled,the lights where turned on and she saw the room was decorated ,and a big banner saying,goodbye.

"Oh my gosh ,guys,thank you"Jo said as she hugged her friends.

She loved them so much ,but she was going crazy the longer she stayed in Mars.

They ate,they laughed,they played games,Jomi was going to miss this guy's.

***

The ship finally arrived ,Jomi hugged all her friends,she hugged Jenny longer.

Before Jomi entered the ship a little four year old girl came out of the ship with a little space suit on her along with two women trailing behind her,those women were Jomi's replacement and also the people who took care of little Cassie for six month.

After saying another goodbye,Jomi made her way into the ship after figuring out,not only her was going back to earth but Karrie too, Karrie was another astronaut,she worked in the green house sector.

Jomi knew her but they were not that close .

All Jomi had to do for six months is sleep,eat,exercise , sleep and eat again,she was not planning on saying a word to karrie.

'prepare for take off,5,4,3,2,1"and just like that the ship went up and in six month,Jomi  will breath in natural air,step on the green grass,see animals,oh she couldn't wait.

*********************
I am sorry this chapter is so short but I will try to do better in the other chapter.

Vote and comment.

Thanks.

Xoxo