26#Mily through the cosmos#

Nobodies POV

Jomi was miserable ,she had to wait for two months before she could go search for her daughter herself,with that ,she sent a search party.

Her advisors said as the president or as their leader she was so supposed to wait for the volunteers to come back so she could make a decision on whatever information they got.

She was devastated ,if they had come with good news,she would have called Milly to come back and Mily would have listened.

She waited two months and a week to recieve a news that will not bring her daughter back.

She did the first thing that came to her mind,she went to her ship site location ,she planned on going along with Jenny since her daughter was also in space.

Jenny had gone to space with a search team when the incident was fresh,they came back with a negative,as in no,we could not find the girls.

Jomi handed her power over to karrie till she came back.

She went into the ship and they were off to find their daughters.

Jomi knew for a fact that Mily was outside the range of the solar system so she herself went out.

She knew she could get lost but so could her and her best friends daughter.

They were devastated,jenny only had Audrey and Jomi only had Tristan and Mily,Tristan was being take care off by Karrie and he had cried when they were going,he knew he would not see his favorite person for a long time.

***

Mily was tired ,she started regretting her decision the second day they went to space.

It dawned on her that her and Audrey were just thirteen years old,they could not survive on their own, she made a irrational decision but it sounded normal to her when she was boarding the ship.But Mily also knew that if she went back the Mars without finding a new home ,she will not be able to justify her actions to her mother,Jomi had tried contacting Mily multiple times but Mily could not stand hearing her mother cry and that happened every time she picked up her call.

Audrey has been talking to Jenny whenever she had the chance ,she needed to let her mother know she was okay.

Her and Audrey were in space for two months now.

They had a daily routine; wakeup,eat,check for updates,read , sleep.

They were both tired of their daily routine.

Mily and Audrey had come across three dwarf planets,three out of three dwarf planets had no breathable air for humans.

One was  surrounded with hot rocks and volcanoes.

The other planet had no land,it was just water.

The third planet looked just like Mars only twist is that,all the soil was quicksand.

After those three planets ,Mily found nothing. it was just void , empty just like how she felt. She just had to prove something to her mother,she should just have accepted things the way they where.

***

How are you enjoying the story so far?

Like and comment.

Thanks.

Xoxo.